Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

MariahB

Pro
Daps
look ud's response

xLv5H8O.jpg

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
:banderas:
Again? Again to me means wade is about to go off this season. he's already an elite player and doesn't need to prove anyone otherwise but he gonna use this to motivate himself and take the pressure off LeBron. nothing against harden who had a great season and kd as well but wade ain't going anywhere. championship or bust. now that training camp bout to pop off he can put his relationship and gq style modeling to the side and get ready to put in WORK...........again. :blessed:

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
:banderas:
Again? Again to me means wade is about to go off this season. he's already an elite player and doesn't need to prove anyone otherwise but he gonna use this to motivate himself and take the pressure off LeBron. nothing against harden who had a great season and kd as well but wade ain't going anywhere. championship or bust. now that training camp bout to pop off he can put his relationship and gq style modeling to the side and get ready to put in WORK...........again. :blessed:

Ray-Lewis-getting-emotional-during-the-anthem.gif

Ray-Lewis-getting-emotional-during-the-anthem.gif