Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

954UAlreadyknow

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
offense is not in rhythm due to injuries and playing more conventional lineups. this is the best time for them to work out the kinks. I will continue to say tho, Spo gotta find minutes for Beasley. esp when the offense is struggling

yea I forget he's even on the team sometimes...:heh:

Also today was one of the worst games Lebron ever had in a Heat uniform so I dont expect that to happen again anytime soon

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
I keep telling you, rest makes this team complacent. Every single time!
Rampage_vs_door.gif

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Spo feel comfortable with the team overall performance; therefore, he isn't going to try to work out the kinks. For example, Beasley isn't getting anymore minutes, Harlem, who can pull rebounds, is everyday bench-warmer, Oden need more play time to gel with the core players. Spo doesn't see this as a problem. If none of the players that I mentioned, get enough minutes to contribute on the floor, it is going to be hard for our team to build chemistry.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Haslem doesn't need minutes right now, he's washed. but Beasley should be getting minutes. when this team has to play the Pacers in the playoffs, they are going to need his individual scoring talents since everyone not named James or Wade need help getting a shot up. The pacers don't give up 3s, and that is a big part of Miami's current offensive system. He would also make guys like David West or Louis Scola have to actually play some defense instead of just standing around and going to get rebounds

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Haslem doesn't need minutes right now, he's washed. but Beasley should be getting minutes. when this team has to play the Pacers in the playoffs, they are going to need his individual scoring talents since everyone not named James or Wade need help getting a shot up. The pacers don't give up 3s, and that is a big part of Miami's current offensive system. He would also make guys like David West or Louis Scola have to actually play some defense instead of just standing around and going to get rebounds
I don't think Harlem is washed up like many of the fans assumed. We are going need him to grab rebounds which Battier and Bosh can not do consistently. Also, he can defend David West well on the low block.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I don't think Harlem is washed up like many of the fans assumed. We are going need him to grab rebounds which Battier and Bosh can not do consistently. Also, he can defend David West well on the low block.

Haslem is washed breh. Beasley should be getting minutes. Battier is on his last wheels and is counting down the games til his retirement. We all know what Battier brings, it's time, especially before the playoffs, to see what Beasley can bring to the table.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
I really don't understand why this team is so pathetic on the boards. I see 3 Heat players surrounding 1 opponent and only the opponent jumps for the rebound. Easy putback.

Do you realize how bad they would be trashing nikkas if they weren't giving up 20 offensive rebounds a game?

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
I really don't understand why this team is so pathetic on the boards. I see 3 Heat players surrounding 1 opponent and only the opponent jumps for the rebound. Easy putback.

Do you realize how bad they would be trashing nikkas if they weren't giving up 20 offensive rebounds a game?
I feel like part of it is the defensive strategy of the team. it always pulls the bigs from under the rim

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
I feel like part of it is the defensive strategy of the team. it always pulls the bigs from under the rim

But even when they are in position they're not rebounding. No box outs and no going up to get the boards. It's like if a rebound doesn't fall into our laps with no effort whatsoever then it's not getting got.

954UAlreadyknow

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I say this every time I watch a Heat game. shyt would be unfair. :wow: