Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

NegMawon

Rookie
Daps
The biggest thing im seeing with these TO's is you got dudes trying to be playmakers trying to force difficult passes especially Ray and Cole these dudes will try to make a pocket pass or bounce pass at awkward angles they see Bron do it all the time so they figure they can do it ..they need to just keep it simple ..Ray need to stick to either hit the open shot or make the easy pass and stop trying to do more than that ...

Another thing is GO is out of synch offensively with everyone else which is understandable but he needs to quit trying to dunk everything and dudes need to feed him easy passes to get him goin..anytime he goes up I hold my breath

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
you got a better explanation? His defense was on point, he was rebounding, what more do you want? you're an og beasley hater so I cant wait to hear this
Damn, homie . Why are we getting emotional here? :dahell:.
I stated a thought that went through my mind when i looked at the boxscore after missing the game and you're getting your panties all tied up in a knot. Do i need to insert an "LOL" in my post so you guys dont take it to serious?

I'm no hater. I give the kid his props when it's due. I just dont be foaming out the mouth waiting for him to get on the floor like you guys. I said i got burned by Beasley before (nohomo) and am not about to put my hopes up but whatever he can give us, i'll take because we need the help.
Oh... and before I go, I do agree that Beasely (if healthy) should be getting minutes over Rashard Lewis and Haslem at this point. boot -s Why Spo's not playing him is a mystery to me but hey...

Last edited:

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
brehs how do we feel about the pacers picking up bynum though? :lupe:
Not a fukkin thang breh.
N7bPp0k.png