Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

JLaw

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
jgplHAT.png

+811
damn.png
92pHtyJ.png

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Beas getting that confidence the association is in trouble brahs
I've always liked his form when shooting jumpers. Kinda reminds me of Scottie Pippen's which was my favorite player growing up. They both have that sideways/in-place fadeaway form on long jumpers.

It's when he drives to the baskket that he makes me nervous. He has some nice floaters like Mashburn did but his just look ugly even tho they go in :manny:
However the thing i absolutely hate with Beasley is how sometimes someone will drive to the whole, draw defenders and dump it to him. Then instead of taking it up strong this fukka wanna do all that double pump shyt up in the air to avoid contact like a bytch and winds up blowing it. :mad: I remember in 09 when he did it against the Cletics in the Playoffs Wade wanted to punch him. I broke my TV remote out of anger on that play

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I still got my Beas jersey thou it's number 30 but it will work

I really thought he be at-least as good as Melo but I think he's perfect for a 6th man too many mins he will fukk up but coming in and getting 10-15 Pts on a winning team will keep his head right

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I still got my Beas jersey thou it's number 30 but it will work

I really thought he be at-least as good as Melo but I think he's perfect for a 6th man too many mins he will fukk up but coming in and getting 10-15 Pts on a winning team will keep his head right
I used to compare him to Melo whene first came out except Melo loves contact and Beasley doesnt. If we could get this kid to bulk up and tune his game to be more physical :ohlawd:
THats one of the reasons i was dissapointed in him from the go. Mourning was trying to get him to bulk up to play more like a F/C and then Beasley with his own mouth said he'd rather lose weight and play SF. Everyone wanted him to be a 4 and he loved the 3 spot more. WHat he didnt understand is that people envisioned him more like a Mashburn type foward where he'd be a tweener;
  • Quick enough to play 3s outside but too strong for most 3s to handle on the block
  • Too quick for most 4s to guard away from the basket but strong enough to bang with them down low (no homo)

THis would be giving him an advantage over both

Last edited:

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
I've always liked his form when shooting jumpers. Kinda reminds me of Scottie Pippen's which was my favorite player growing up. They both have that sideways/in-place fadeaway form on long jumpers.

It's when he drives to the baskket that he makes me nervous. He has some nice floaters like Mashburn did but his just look ugly even tho they go in :manny:
However the thing i absolutely hate with Beasley is how sometimes someone will drive to the whole, draw defenders and dump it to him. Then instead of taking it up strong this fukka wanna do all that double pump shyt up in the air to avoid contact like a bytch and winds up blowing it. :mad: I remember in 09 when he did it against the Cletics in the Playoffs Wade wanted to punch him. I broke my TV remote out of anger on that play
Then you'll like what we have cooking in Australia

KZqH0J.gif

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Lest just be happy to have the Beas now and see what he can learn from da gawd Lebron

There is no greater mentor to have

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Then you'll like what we have cooking in Australia

KZqH0J.gif
A player who can dunk on people.:ehh:
We had plenty of those in the past. Harold Miner, Sean Marion, Mark Strickland, Ike Austin, Alonzo Mourning. So whats so special about this one? Who is he anyway

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A player who can dunk on people.:ehh:
We had plenty of those in the past. Harold Miner, Sean Marion, Mark Strickland, Ike Austin, Alonzo Mourning. So whats so special about this one? Who is he anyway

The dude is African too but hat dude is talking bout Australia :beli:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Chalmers dunking and it aint even vs Jeremy Lin (sp) :ohhh: