Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Bosh_videobomb_by_Bron_Wade.gif

:dead:

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
D Wade won
She's beautiful, smart, successful, and a BIG sports fan. he WON. I was listening to her interview with Rickey Smiley this morning and she was talking about she can tell when he's distracted on the court and she'll yell some encouragement to him, and how sometimes Spo will look in her direction to have her say something to him. :wow:

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
kingjames
2 minutes ago
@dwyanewadeis in the giving mood tonight! Gave everyone from our championship team last year a green jacket reminiscing of the Masters! Unbelievably thought out! Fashion at the same time! Crazy!#TheHeatles#ChannelingOurInnerMastersAtGolf#RoleWithTheWinners#IsThisWhyTheyHateUs#HaveFunWithWhatYouDo

#thiswhytheyhateus :gladbron:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
She's beautiful, smart, successful, and a BIG sports fan. he WON. I was listening to her interview with Rickey Smiley this morning and she was talking about she can tell when he's distracted on the court and she'll yell some encouragement to him, and how sometimes Spo will look in her direction to have her say something to him. :wow:

Give her a job as an assistant, right next to Howard. :wow: