Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Wade looking like the best SG in the game tonight. need him to play aggressive like that against INDY particularly when Lebron is going to give so much energy guarding PG. Hopefully by Wednesday Beasley will be back, and Spo won't puss out and not play him.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
wtf up with Beas he had had almost two weeks of rest now

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
wtf up with Beas he had had almost two weeks of rest now
hamstring, they said while he was lifting

edit:

Beasley, who has missed the past three games with a strained left hamstring, was able to do some warm-up work and conditioning before Thursday’s practice, but he isn’t sure when he’ll return to game action.

“The soreness has definitely gone away, but it’s just now about strengthening it back up,” Beasley said. “I walk out of here feeling like tomorrow is the day. But then I do a little bit in the weight room, and it just gets fatigued. That’s one thing I don’t want to happen is to rush it. A hamstring is one of those nagging forever things, so I definitely want to take care of it early and deal with it the right way.”

Beasley said it was especially difficult sitting on the bench Tuesday in Indiana, unable to help the Heat as they scored just 37 points in the second half on the way to a 90-84 loss to the Pacers.

“It hurt me because there were so many different situations I could have helped better the team, with scoring and more importantly on the defensive side,” he said. “But it’s definitely tough watching.”

Last edited:

Da_Eggman

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Should be a fairly easy win but we know how we play vs bad teams

Da_Eggman

Supporter
Daps