Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

Daps
I think we can all agree LeBron had a legitimate awful game. I check the Box Score, this nicca got 17, 14 & 6 & held Paul George to 4-11 shooting? This nicca is just not human. I really liked the ball movement in the first half/ Feel like we just settled for the jump shot in the 2nd half after Hibbert kept getting all these Verticality no calls on defense. Refs hoed us a little bit down the stretch, but I'm not pinning this L on the officiating. Thought Birdman played really well for us. Think he Super Cool can do some thing with that 2nd unit moving forward. I'ma let these Pacer fans pop they champagne, tho. Looking forward to seeing the final score of this game on a banner in the rafters.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
team reminds me of that pistons team i use to hate that always beat us in the reg season but they got there's

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
We flipped flopped last night, instead of bad 1st half/ good 2nd half. We had a better start and just broke down in the 2nd half.

But let them nikkas enjoy the W, hope it keeps em warm come playoff time.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
HEATWAVEEEEEEEEE
GokuSpiritBombFrieza02.png

Feed me them coli greens :blessed:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Why don't you guys have LeBron in the post? PG will have a more difficult time with Bron down there in future matchups.

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Why don't you guys have LeBron in the post? PG will have a more difficult time with Bron down there in future matchups.
Because he doesn't like going down there. I was sure after what he did to the thunder he would eat down there, but he doesnt. I'll just settle for him taking 20 shots every game at this point :snoop:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water

Well you hit the nail on the head. When its time, in the playoffs LeBron will be operating out of the post on prince george. We'll have something else for Indiana too.