Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

MariahB

Pro
Daps
What site do y'all buy tickets on? I'm trying to go to the Indy game in Miami

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Wade had the same procedure on his knee that Rashard had last season. Rashard said he didn't feel right until about January or February. Wade will be fine. Continue to let him play and sit as needed until. We see how well he has been playing after these resting stints.

Let's not worry about much until March and see how they Are playing.

I would hope Spo would go with Beasley in the starting lineup, but we know he's stubborn to change.

Oh by March well.....

Oden :ohmy:

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
Wade had the same procedure on his knee that Rashard had last season. Rashard said he didn't feel right until about January or February. Wade will be fine. Continue to let him play and sit as needed until. We see how well he has been playing after these resting stints.

Let's not worry about much until March and see how they Are playing.

I would hope Spo would go with Beasley in the starting lineup, but we know he's stubborn to change.

Oh by March well.....

Oden :ohmy:
That nikka Oden just chillen in the cut. Waiting to eat on that nikka Hibberts lunch in the playoffs breh.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Let's just remember the Bulls did exactly what Indy is doing this year in the reg season when Drose stole MVP

How did they end :shaq: