Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Bobcats thought they had the game with a 14 point lead until the Heat turned it up with 9 minutes left in the 4th quarter and took the game away from them. :lolbron:

fukk the BobCats. I want to see how our team will match up against the Pacers.
I know right. Them fukkas were probably celebrating early in their minds :laugh:

But I gotta say, it seems MJ may finally have something ging up in Charlotte tho.

• Kemba Walker looked good out there and should be an All Star in a year or two
  • That Cody Zeller rookie looks like he belongs. Just needs to finish on plays
  • McRoberts and Kid-GilChrist look like promising young talents

Kinda reminds me of the Sixers of a few years ago.

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
I know right. Them fukkas were probably celebrating early in their minds :laugh:

But I gotta say, it seems MJ may finally have something ging up in Charlotte tho.

• Kemba Walker looked good out there and should be an All Star in a year or two
  • That Cody Zeller rookie looks like he belongs. Just needs to finish on plays
  • McRoberts and Kid-GilChrist look like promising young talents

Kinda reminds me of the Sixers of a few years ago.

The team has good potential. They will eventually grow and mature if they continue to play with each other without any possible trades that can ruin their chemistry.

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
I respect the way Miami wins games

hang around for 3 quartes an put em away in the 4th

It's dumb teams like Indiana and San Antonio who play mad hard for the whole 48 minutes against the Bucks and Jazz in november/december

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
we really 16-1 breh's. :yeshrug:
We gave 2 games away bullshytting
You know what the sad part is?

I was about to ask you what the fukk you talking about with all these games because I read that post thinking I was in the Miami Dolphins season thread :snoop: :pachaha:

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward

It's dumb teams like Indiana and San Antonio who play mad hard for the whole 48 minutes against the Bucks and Jazz in november/december
Honestly. I wish we played more like San Antonio, the Heat have nikkas scressful watching games. It does help us in the playoffs tho knowing we have an extra gear.

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Honestly. I wish we played more like San Antonio, the Heat have nikkas scressful watching games. It does help us in the playoffs tho knowing we have an extra gear.

Nah G

I'd rather we put mofos away by the second quarter so they have no hope. Them cats be clowning around, got my blood pressure all high and shyt while ObamaCare hasnt kicked in yet. Plus i'm in my mid thirdies with a full head of grey hairs in this bytch. :sadcam:

954UAlreadyknow

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Interested to see how we do tonight....

Hopefully Drummond and Monroe dont kill us on the glass and we get outrebounded by 20+ :beli:

954UAlreadyknow

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we gonna get out rebounded by 25 easy but we still got this

Wade and Marion OWN Jennings and Lebron owns Josh

Durm will get his thou
I agree about those matchups. But their size will let them get a bunch of offensive rebounds and second chance points which will keep them close. We'll see though..........