Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
if bosh signs a more team friendly contact he still is great to have

his defense is very underrated and having a guy that is automatic from 15 feet on the floor is always great to have

he's no longer a star but a great role player that's getting star money but i'm sure there are still teams out there willing to give him star money

he's our james worthy if you compare the stats they are very similar

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I hope you guys know that this is the same type of rebounding effort that we will see from Indiana. Our bigs better be ready for Indy because the Raptors had so many offensive rebounds it wasn't even funny.
im 100% confident we will turn up for that game im betting beasley starts

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
This his 3rd straight game playing like shyt though. Even if you're off on the offensive end you can still do other things (playing d, rebound, etc.)

Bosh plays excellent defense. He doesn't get enough credit for excelling on defense. In regards of rebounds, Bosh plays too far from the bucket to grab boards and his role in the offensive is being minimized. It's really on Spo change this problem..

MariahB

Pro
Daps
Bosh plays excellent defense. He doesn't get enough credit for excelling on defense. In regards of rebounds, Bosh plays too far from the bucket to grab boards and his role in the offensive is being minimized. It's really on Spo change this problem..
I more so get pissed off at him on defensive rebounds. He rarely boxes out and never jump for it

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
I more so get pissed off at him on defensive rebounds. He rarely boxes out and never jump for it

Well, he plays pick and roll defense ; therefore, he always going to play defense on the perimeter than playing defense in the paint. I do agree he needs to try harder, but playing far from the paint isn't going to help him to grab 10 rebounds a game ..

Daps
I think (my assumption) they want to keep Beasley hungry and focused. Don't want to blow his head up too quick and make him earn it. All my assumption of course.

I liked that he put him out there to close the game. Bosh fouling out forced his hand, but he could've gone with Rashard or Jesus. Beasley played some real good solid D too. You can see LeBron still has to direct him at times on when to switch, but that will become 2nd nature the more minutes he plays. So far the Super Cool Beas experiment is a huge success.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
nope i'd actually wish he'd start droppin 25 on nikkas he was great in the pre season
breh are you watching these games? Bosh ain't dropping 25 when he's getting less and less shots. the squad is STACKED. Lebron has to shoot 60% just to get to 26 ppg. They run literally no plays for Bosh. besides who cares if he's scoring 15 points as long as they are winning.

ya'll do realize they have won 9 in a row and 12 out of 13 right? :usure: ya'll complaining because ya spoiled