Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
trollhaslem_medium.gif

This shyt was crackin me up in the pregame,, these guys have too much fun :dead:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Dwight goofy ass was :sadcam: when we did the Harlem Shake :russ:
Having fun, Miami nights, fukking bytches, getting money and winning chips :wow: da life!
you know LeBron is never gonna leave.
its like his life has this music playing every night before bed.

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Only thing is the rebounds again bosh has totally giving up on that aspect
I give him props for his vastly improved defense but since he came to Miami he has simply said fvck it to the boards

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
After Saturday's victory against the Orlando Magic, James had a "meet and greet" with billionaire Carlos Slim.

James and Helu held the meeting over dinner at Soho Beach House on Miami Beach.

"He picked up the tab," James said. "He had more people than me there. It was just four of us. He had about 25."

Helu has an estimated net worth of $76 billion. While James said the two have recently become friends, the meeting was also to discuss possible business ventures.

"It had something to do with other than just meet and greet," James said. "We'll see what happens. I don't like to talk about things before they get rolling but there is some interest from both parties."

:damn: The King out there making power moves

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
this is why they work so well together. neither one needs more than 15 shots to put up their numbers.
it's easier to split 30 shots between two player than it is to give 2 players 30 shots each.
which is why melo and kobe and the nets always struggle with their super teams.

with melo or kobe's percentage if they only shot the ball 13 or 14 times they make about 5 or 6 of them and end every game with 12-15 points.

:dwillhuh: what if they realized that

111435910686.jpg