AGAIN!?: COPS claim a 17 year old strangled himself to death while handcuffed.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
What's next he fell out of the car while handcuffed and the car ran him over a dozen times?

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
How the hell do you strangle yourself with a seatbelt?! Last guy they claimed shot himself in the right temple while handcuffed but the mom spoke out and said the kid was left-handed ffs. Seems we need more cams in squad cars now..

Daps
I really want to see how both these cases go. The kid that got shot is getting nation wide attention now. They talk about it on MSNBC, I wonder if this get the attention. Legislation needs to be passed adding more cameras, and documenting more of an officers steps cause this is ridiculous.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
not even gonna read up on this story

just gonna piss me off.

all i read was the title, and im ready to join the black panther party on these CACS

smh. im out

Malikthegod

opposite of mediocre
Daps
So a 17 year old minor is going to kill himself over a breaking and entering charge? For real? The people in that youth's community should be rioting in the steeets crying out for the blood of those cac officers. Situations like these let me know we as a society are doomed. These cops out here killing people with impunity and giving these impossible scenarios to explain their death. They're basically like :pacspit: :smugdraper: to the public. And we're okay with that.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Hey, 17 year old strangling himself while handcuffed? That's pure talent.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Oh so now you're admitting esau is the white man?

nikka, you're a viper that doesn't know a damn thing, unless I teach it to you. So humble your ugly face.

The generation of the 90's huh? Prove it.

Im the color of midnight huh? Prove it.

My children are b*stards huh? Prove it.

Me on the other hand, can prove you're a c00n & UGLY. And most likely gay with bad hygiene

I can prove your "wife" is an oriental slut whom shamed her family getting saved by some c00n nerd that couldn't get any other women

I can prove your hairline has parkinsons disease

You're a piece of shyt with no more generation, thanks to chun li. Your child is going to grow up to call your mother a ******, and tell they're friends that she's the baby-sitter when she picks them up from school.

Enjoy.

:youngsabo:

You've already admitted you have baby mothers, plural. You became 1 flesh with one woman by creating a child and then did it again with another. You didnt wife them up like that. Thats adultery. Worry about yourself, friend. :sitdown: Worry about your severly light skinned baby moms who have that cac blood in them, and now, you made union with that yet act belligerent when these same unions are created in the first generation. First you with Esau, then you adulterizing. Scripture says God will have mercy on the fatherless so maybe your b*stard child will make it. Sad state of affairs, your life.