AGAIN!?: COPS claim a 17 year old strangled himself to death while handcuffed.

Daps

This is starting to seem like satire...is this really going on? :what:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Whatever city that happened in know black people wont do shyt about it. Sad, this is the coward generation.

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
It's open season on a black man these days :smh:

They gonna need more than some lame cover story to get my ass I'll tell u that :violent:

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
Whatever city that happened in know black people wont do shyt about it. Sad, this is the coward generation.

And what generation did they ever do anything, Oh wise c00n?

And with black men like you having disgusting abominations for children, how will they know to have any black pride, Oh wise c00n?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
And what generation did they ever do anything, Oh wise c00n?

And with black men like you having disgusting abominations for children, how will they know to have any black pride, Oh wise c00n?

The generation of the 90's. Bruh your baby moms are pretty light skinned while you are the color of midnight. Your children have Esau in them.

Im not sure what you have to teach your children about loyalty when you yourself father b*stard children from multiple women. Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
so his first thought after being arrested was to strangle himself to death? :usure: :childplease:

maybe 2012 will bring about some kinda end, hopefully black people stand up and do something about this bullshyt. how many black people have been killed by the police this year? and how many more need to die until we start fukking shyt up

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0XMJMphPT4[/ame]

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
The generation of the 90's. Bruh your baby moms are pretty light skinned while you are the color of midnight. Your children have Esau in them.

Im not sure what you have to teach your children about loyalty when you yourself father b*stard children from multiple women. Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

Oh so now you're admitting esau is the white man?

nikka, you're a viper that doesn't know a damn thing, unless I teach it to you. So humble your ugly face.

The generation of the 90's huh? Prove it.

Im the color of midnight huh? Prove it.

My children are b*stards huh? Prove it.

Me on the other hand, can prove you're a c00n & UGLY. And most likely gay with bad hygiene

I can prove your "wife" is an oriental slut whom shamed her family getting saved by some c00n nerd that couldn't get any other women

I can prove your hairline has parkinsons disease

You're a piece of shyt with no more generation, thanks to chun li. Your child is going to grow up to call your mother a ******, and tell they're friends that she's the baby-sitter when she picks them up from school.

Enjoy.

:youngsabo:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
How.... do you strangle yourself to death? Won't you pass out and just start breathing normally again?

Calls 1-800-BULLshyt

This what I came in to say. There needs to be some force that's applying pressure in this case the only force would have been his own use of his hands, the bodies reaction would force him to pass out and therefore limping his muscles and releasing all pressure.

Daps
so his first thought after being arrested was to strangle himself to death? :usure: :childplease:

maybe 2012 will bring about some kinda end, hopefully black people stand up and do something about this bullshyt. how many black people have been killed by the police this year? and how many more need to die until we start fukking shyt up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0XMJMphPT4

and threse are the cases that make the news...black people get beat up and murdered by the police but it gets swept under the rug...now when cops get bodied, its all over the news...

:pacspit: the system.