After watching the SnapBack & tattoos music vid...

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
Agreed. I have three but I made sure to get ones that actually meant something and will never be considered a fad.

I have the actually signatures of my parents from my birth certificate on each of my forearms.

Once I tell people the idea behind the tats, they are :ohhh: and :wow:

I don't fux with tats at all but I think that's a DOPE ass idea....Props!

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
Nah dudes gonna still hate on u and say ur tats are a fad regardless of the meaning.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, you prolly right but it's fits me and fukk everyone else. Haters gonna hate.

I see in a few years or so that the fad will be artists, rappers, normally people will be "representing" how real they are by NOT having tats. shyt's cyclical.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
i see elderly people all the time and think "maybe if they had some tattoos it would take away my attention from all their wrinkles and liver spots. "

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
LOL...I don't hate on nobody doing them..

but I was never a fan of tats. I got one when I first turned 18, but I got it on my shoulder and sometimes forget I have it. I can't stand chicks with HOOCHIE tats (middle of the breast, neck, face etc) Like THAT'S the fad to me, chicks gettting ugly tats...

don't own one bit of Louis Vuitton but got the symbol tatted on them...well placed and hidden can sometimes be very sexy...oh and while I'm thinking about it, I seen chicks with that "5 star chick/bytch tat, what "5 Star" chick gets a tats saying that? Just wondering

Bizzle

Get my pool in the back
Daps
Reppin
London
I love me some tattoos, got a couple myself and planning on a couple more. People do get fad tattoos, especially int he last 5 years or so, but people also get tattoos they love and have meaning to them (like me). As far as I'm concerned my tattoos are art and I love them.

If you get them as a fashion statement you'll regret the shyt out of them in a few years.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
They eating right now.

Tattoo removal is up by 37%.

i know two people who have tattoos and hate on tattoos. both cases the person was drunk and got something really stupid. One was a girl friend's initials and they ended up breaking up a couple months later. the other was a clinched fist with the words "GO DOWN SWINGING" which is hilarious cuase im pretty sure he has never been in a fight before. Both of em swear that people are all gonna regret their tattoos one day. when in reality they both just got shytty one's to begin with.