After watching the SnapBack & tattoos music vid...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's clear tattoos might just be another fad. But ask anyone with an insane amount of body ink, they'll tell you otherwise. Are they in denial, or do they really believe that their tats are a form of expression?

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
It's clear tattoos might just be another fad. But ask anyone with an insane amount of body ink, they'll tell you otherwise. Are they in denial, or do they really believe that their tats are a form of expression?

Depends on the person and the tattoo. I went to party the other night and literally every nikka there had a tattoo....but me.

The ones you see everyone getting are prolly fads. The multiple stars, other stuf like that. But some ppl get like a wedding band tattoo around their finger. That's crazy, but hey that tells you really love that person.

I cant see any place on my body I'd get one that i wouldnt regret when I'm older

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Tattoos in general aren't a fad.

However, the look w/ getting your whole shyt covered in ink definitely is. nikkas getting random shyt clusterfukked just to get inked up. :what:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
just wait in 20-30 years when your like 40 and 50 looking like a idiot with all those tattoos

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
Dogg I can't tell you how many bytches I know with leopard spot tattoos to look "artsy"...Leopard print ain't even gonna be in style in 5 years :snoop:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
just wait in 20-30 years when your like 40 and 50 looking like a idiot with all those tattoos

:rudy:

but

people walking around with stars n kirby n hello kitty tattoos and shyt :shaq2:

yung la in the tat shop talkin about "I want yellow on this tat to match my shoes" :what: you gonna take them shoes off later aint you ??

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
EqLYh.jpg

9wfMn.jpg

PSTF6.jpg

:win:

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
Tattoos in general aren't a fad.

However, the look w/ getting your whole shyt covered in ink definitely is. nikkas getting random shyt clusterfukked just to get inked up. :what:

Agreed. I have three but I made sure to get ones that actually meant something and will never be considered a fad.

I have the actually signatures of my parents from my birth certificate on each of my forearms.

Once I tell people the idea behind the tats, they are :ohhh: and :wow:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I want to see these trend hoppers when they are in their 50s explaining all their tattoos with groups like YMCMB and OFGNAWAE which are going to be gone by then and why their skin looks like a burnt hot dog. smh Of all things for thse idiots to turn into a fad they pic PERMANENT tattoos.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Agreed. I have three but I made sure to get ones that actually meant something and will never be considered a fad.

I have the actually signatures of my parents from my birth certificate on each of my forearms.

Once I tell people the idea behind the tats, they are :ohhh: and :wow:

Nah dudes gonna still hate on u and say ur tats are a fad regardless of the meaning.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2