After watching "The Defenders" I wouldn't mind another "Ultimate Alliance" game.

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
:patrice:

:jbhmm:

Ok,:yeshrug::ehh: ...here's a reading guide:ld:

Reading Guide:
I watched defenders then later wanted an ultimate alliance game to play.
2. I felt like Luke cage's power level was inconsistent throughout the defenders
  • here's why I felt it was inconsistent
  • here's how I would fix it

Bout as clear as I can make it bruh bruh:hubie:
My bad breh, I haven't watched the defenders/Luke cage yet

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
They should make a game like mortal kombat shaolin monks. 3D brawler. 2-4 characters. No need for cooldowns, just require button prompts/inputs. Let different characters open up different styles of play and shyt.

I would also take another straight up alliance game, though. Too bad they're taxing for the BC copies.

That's basically what marvel heroes omega already is. It's pretty much the entire exact same formula of game.

How is it?

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
They should make a game like mortal kombat shaolin monks. 3D brawler. 2-4 characters. No need for cooldowns, just require button prompts/inputs. Let different characters open up different styles of play and shyt.

I would also take another straight up alliance game, though. Too bad they're taxing for the BC copies.

How is it?
It's cool. It's pretty much an ultimate alliance game. Same graphics and game play.

It just that's it's got the free to play model attached. You can play as any character but they're capped at level 10. To fully unlock them you either have to grind a bunch or pay for it.

I would have rather paid $30 just ti have the full game

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
It's cool. It's pretty much an ultimate alliance game. Same graphics and game play.

It just that's it's got the free to play model attached. You can play as any character but they're capped at level 10. To fully unlock them you either have to grind a bunch or pay for it.

I would have rather paid $30 just ti have the full game

Damn, fukk that. I can't fukk with F2P like that. I don't even like grinding in way better games. Can't treat this hobby like an obligation.

I'm with you. Just give us an option to straight up buy it.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:scust:

First thing that comes to mind(quality wise) are those ridiculous low budget mobile fighting games marvel fell into for awhile when everyone actually wanted more MvC content.
en.png

contest-of-champions4.jpg

55959ad508e9e.jpg

:scust:
if they fleshed out the fighting this would be a dope console game.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Damn, fukk that. I can't fukk with F2P like that. I don't even like grinding in way better games. Can't treat this hobby like an obligation.

I'm with you. Just give us an option to straight up buy it.
It's not too bad though because at least the system let's you try out the characters so you can see who you like. And if you just wanna stick with one character you can just cop him and it wouldn't be too bad.

I tried moon knight and he was trash but I'm liking iceman so I may just cop him and beat the game.

It just sucks if you want to he able to play any and or every character because that would either expensive as hell or too time consuming

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
The problem with Ultimate Alliance, is that eventually it became a spam contest, so people only ever picked Gambit or Songbird in the later games. They lost the feel of team work and roles. It was only about who could wipe out a screen of enemies the fastest and with no real skill involved. The earlier games were fun, and included that your team be somewhat smart. It was Diablo-lite. Seeing as they have Marvel Heroes on both the pc and consoles, I don't see it happening again.