After over 4 decades Stevie Wonder FINALLY does it....

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My momma would whoop my ass is she saw me laughing at this shyt. Everyone in stevie's camp should get they ass beat for being yes men.

Someone should ask do he still have feeling in his head cause they probably dreaded that shyt so tight his head went numb and still think it look like in 78

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
You're right:mjlol:
We4IK5N.jpg

EZuPaaS.jpg

:russ:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Is
same here, breh been playing that oke doke for more than 5 decades now:mjlol:...............them timeless classics though:wow::wow:

well hair loss is a natural process of aging, dreads aint gonna stop that fathertime from coming to fruition:mjlol: especially if your getting them retwisted and manicured every week or two........
My man had to let them shyts go. They were so tight, they made my head hurt. That's why his shyt was receding. That's also why you shouldn't get braids/locks done so tight. Folks be telling me to interlock, and I'm like :whoa:. I love my locks and plan on keeping em. Palm roll all day. If you must interlock, do it sporadically. I see to many brehs and brehettes with their shyt thinning on the sides and front cuz their shyt is too tight. fukk around and have your shyt starting on your crown. Walking around this bytch looking like Tong Po.

I was starting to lock.i done had mY twists in for 2 months now.yep...I'm bout to undo my shyt.I ain't ready for these problems lol.I'm trying to have a hairline outchea.

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps
@3Rivers can we get some smileys breh-man?