After Msnbc shows map to provide context of Israel's extreme land grab since 1947, the host is then forced to apologize on air for making Israel . . .

Daps
He did; because authoritarians dont like the app. And people fought him back because of free speech. Now that that same free speech is being used against Israel, it's being banned and even our constitution is being violated.
Let me help you with this. Trump is a Republican. The Republican party in the House put forth this bill.
Show the evidence that the events of Oct 7 had anything to do with this. Fux your opinion, I want evidence.

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
"I make a call and it's war" - Pop Smoke

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Look bad

She received a call from the zionist upstairs. "If you wish to continue working here, you better return to the studio and apologize":ufdup:

This is why the fukk the students are protesting.

It’s not just the current situation. It’s that all this stuff hasn’t been taught to the young people. WE know this stuff (if we did the digging when we were younger). These 19 and 20YOs on their campuses are just learning this shyt.

It’s really crazy when you look at how the map has changed. And how Palestinians lost their land to begin with.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
I'm s'posed to feel sorry for Arabs losing land from trying to go to war with Israel, only to get their ass whooped every time? :mjlol:
The butthurtness is real :laugh:
Went from "Allah will guide us to victory against the Jewish heathens :smugbiden:" to "Leave me alone! Let us throw rocks and bomb your people in peace!! :damn::to:" :dead::dead:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I bet public opinion would be a whole lot different if that time lapsed map was shown more often.