After Deadpool, I can't watch another PG-13 superhero movie

Spyro

Banned
Daps
I found Deadpool to be fairly mediocre. Cussing just to be cussing a lot of the time. I don't really care about cussing much, but at least do it with purpose instead of cussing like you have Tourette's Syndrome. Seeing it in a theater that happened to be filled with a bunch of a$$hole comic nerds probably didn't help much either.

Watched it for the first time other week after hearing all the great reviews... expected one of the GOAT movies :gladbron::gladbron::gladbron:

After it ended was like meh....
giphy.gif

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I loved Ryan Reynolds in older comedies like Waiting and Van Wilder but Deadpool isn't even funny. It's not even immature funny. "This guy knows, he wore the brown pants." Was I supposed to chuckle at that.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Deadpool was great as a stan but Logan was better as an overall rated R movie. I bought both and like both though. Deadpool was great for what it was and it was very true to the character.

Wonder Woman was good too. PG-13 movies work for characters like her, for Superman, for most Marvel characters but I expect my movies like Batman, Logan, Deadpool, Suicide Squad, or any other character thats known as dark or insane to be rated fukking R to the max and push the PG-13 boundaries if they ever got to team up.

Even the Netflix shows are Rated R-ish or at least pushes the PG-13 label.