AFTER COMPLETELY DESTROYING HIS CAREER WITH HIS SIMPING, CHANCE THE RAPPER DIVORCES WIFE

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've only seen this guy speak like 2-3 times ever and got the vibe he was one of them complainy, condescending sounding pointlessly emo dudes...real white guy energy, lol...dudes like that usually don't last long with chicks who have options/confidence...nigs be b!tch ass n!ggas literally, lol. No disrespect to him...just the vibe I caught, pause.

She probably cheated. He probably didn't...son probably was holding up a boombox outside of her crib in the rain playin his corny ass music tryna win her back while homie was in the crib pipin her to the rhythm. I'm still mad at this man for that awful, terrible verse on Bronson's "Baby Blue" shhit, that song was fire! Get him off of there!

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
images

This nikka has the earth’s most punchable face

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
Why celebrities make announcements?
This was obviously something that happened some time and only got announced because he recently said he's putting out new music.
Always hated him and his fake plant self...dude takes one photo with the carters and calls them "Auntice Yonce" LMAO.
At least Logic is good for some background boom bap music to listen to while I'm working...Chance is a talentless fakkit.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
We need a new word because if you're married you aren't "simping." That's your wife, any affection you show her is...loving your wife, which is normal.

All the people who had big plans for him are prob disappointed as fukk. He's lost his powerful PR person and manager, it's basically crickets for him now.