AFTER COMPLETELY DESTROYING HIS CAREER WITH HIS SIMPING, CHANCE THE RAPPER DIVORCES WIFE

Apollo Kid

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Boom Bap Era
giphy.gif

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Men be so in love.

I don't listen to Chance, but he made a whole album of songs about being in love from what I heard.

Women are cold blooded. Not even her leaving him or whatever went wrong, but her even marrying this niqqa in the first place knowing she didn't like him like that. She called herself settling until settling became excruciating.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Sons fall off after Colouring Book was crazy. Gotta be the corniest rapper in the game.
I’ve described him as rap’s Benjamin Button. Usually young artists struggle to age as they try to transition from making teeny bopper music to something for adults (Justin Bieber, Lil Bow Wow, etc). Or even one hit wonders that make dance songs to shyt ppl can fukk with. Chance did the opposite. He established a more adult fanbase (college but still adult) with shyt like Acid Rap. Then you can say Colouring Book may have drew a more mature albeit religious crowd. Then for some reason instead of just building off that he decided to go the Nickelodeon route and make shyt like Hot Shower. :mindblown:

Like who’s advising this nikka? Then you find out his manager didn’t like the shyt and he got rid of his manager because of their creative differences and yeah he has no one to blame but himself.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
sonned his whole career trying to keep that shyt together. its over now :francis: