After causing all that ruckus, KeKe Palmer is back fukking her baby daddy

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Kevin Samuels' favorite line was "Why don't you just go back to the father of your kids?"

It would always stump the women, almost like it made too much sense

Lemme be clear.....Kevin Samuels was KILLED by them same women than hated him

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Kevin Samuels' favorite line was "Why don't you just go back to the father of your kids?"

because they fukked over their dudes.

keke played this lovely. She started the abuse rumors which would give her full custody if she wanted it then obviously dropped the restraining order and went back to tricking off so dude is stuck he dips he gets nothing and possibly not seeing his child he stays and he keeps his house husband hobo sexual role in tact.

she probably dangled a hall pass at him to come back and keep it literally cute.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Lemme be clear.....Kevin Samuels was KILLED by them same women than hated him
He was killed probably by his genetics and shytty diet not by the mexicac connect.

Say what you want but props to shorty I'm sure the blogs offered her a fortune to expose KS

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
tenor.gif

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
So who is she fukking now?

The bytch is clearly infatuated with him she called him and emailed him a million times when he bushed her after the Usher thing.

:heh: ask her who she fukkin, Idon't know. I'm not gonna speculate just because they took a picture together. I just know my dikk ain't getting sucked by her.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
:heh: ask her who she fukkin, Idon't know. I'm not gonna speculate just because they took a picture together. I just know my dikk ain't getting sucked by her.
Yeah we're speculating here but this is chatty patty coli shyt.

The one thing we can assume us suddenly she doesn't feel afraid to be in his presence all of a sudden because before this he wasn't even getting the supervised visits he was promised *according to his tweets*

all in all it's good to see a Black family working it out because on the low Keke was tricking on Cac's before this

The main takeaway is that all the abuse stuff only matters when woman say it matters because according to her he was beating her ass and she also said that Trey songz chased her in a closet. That was at a party when those other women filed their lawsuits against Trey all she had to do is to confirm this.

Meg was letting him "drive the boat" if Meg said he was being weird he'd be in concert with Kellz right now.

But Keke is happy so all is forgiven and appearently forgotten

Keep this i mind when the next celebrity abuse pile on happens women get on code untill thy don't.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

Kevin was the truth just based on the fact that he would make so much sense in many of his convos with these ladies. He's remembered for his viral bullshyt but his regular shyt made so much sense.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Yeah we're speculating here but this is chatty patty coli shyt.

The one thing we can assume us suddenly she doesn't feel afraid to be in his presence all of a sudden because before this he wasn't even getting the supervised visits he was promised *according to his tweets*

all in all it's good to see a Black family working it out because on the low Keke was tricking on Cac's before this

The main takeaway is that all the abuse stuff only matters when woman say it matters because according to her he was beating her ass and she also said that Trey songz chased her in a closet. That was at a party when those other women filed their lawsuits against Trey all she had to do is to confirm this.

Meg was letting him "drive the boat" if Meg said he was being weird he'd be in concert with Kellz right now.

But Keke is happy so all is forgiven and appearently forgotten

Keep this i mind when the next celebrity abuse pile on happens women get on code untill thy don't.

I can't even argue with this because it's all facts