After all this time how is there not an AUTHORS OF PAIN thread

niguez

All Star
Daps
I think the exact opposite. Theyre equal in the ring and Rezar has a better look. I dont see them needing to break up though.

Its hard to have a giant have a title run as a singles wrestler. (IE. look at Braun/Big Show/Kane). Having a tag team makes things even worse.

These guys will be another nikkas goons or henchmen, nothing more.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
low key i want them to debut on the main roster by taking out The Shield :lupe:

i dont think they have a real high ceiling tho..even if they show out they will be Bludgeon Bros status :sadcam:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Would love to see AOP, The Revival, and Breezango end up on the same show and be the new Edge/Christian/Hardy's/Dudleys TLC combo.

I think the only thing holding back AOP is the kind of dress like the Shield, and there's an obvious time-table on Paul. Like, when they get called up, is that old fukker going to be hittin the road?

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
I don’t really watch NXT much, but from what I saw of them last night, they were far and away the stars of the match. I’m not a size queen, but it was fun to just see two big bruisers fukking everybody up. Their move sets just scream fukk YOU DIE and that’s something really missing in modern wrestling for the most part. They look the part and they wrestle a style that makes sense, they have bright futures.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I’m not a size queen, but it was fun to just see two big bruisers fukking everybody up. Their move sets just scream fukk YOU DIE and that’s something really missing in modern wrestling for the most part
Thats my favorite part. Theyre fukkin create a players. Their moveset is pure finishers.

They probably have the strongest "beat your ass" tag team aura since the eliminators or the pitbulls

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
i remember everyone here hating on them because they weren't vanilla midgets lol

flippy shyt lost :wow: