After a second watch, Dark Knight Rises >>> Avengers

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
After seeing these 2 in theaters I picked Avengers over TDKR. After watching both again, TDKR > Avengers. Yea, Avengers was fun and had that comic book feel, but TDKR :wow:

I originally thought Catwoman was useless, but after the second viewing she fit in well and was built into the storyline fine.

That movie was powerful.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
After seeing these 2 in theaters I picked Avengers over TDKR. After watching both again, TDKR > Avengers. Yea, Avengers was fun and had that comic book feel, but TDKR :wow:

I originally thought Catwoman was useless, but after the second viewing she fit in well and was built into the storyline fine.

That movie was powerful.

I agree that it was a good movie but batman was a dumbass.

1. After about 8 years on the bench did dude really think he could take on a criminal army? Sure he ran away from the cops but he knew he was going up against the league of shadows. When Bane gave him that ass woppin i thought he deserved it

2. That he could not figure out that Trish/Talia was the obvious leak is kind of disturbing. Just because the only people who knew about the clean energy device was him fox and Talia and he knew Fox longer then Talia.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets

1. After about 8 years on the bench did dude really think he could take on a criminal army? Sure he ran away from the cops but he knew he was going up against the league of shadows. When Bane gave him that ass woppin i thought he deserved it

2. That he could not figure out that Trish/Talia was the obvious leak is kind of disturbing. Just because the only people who knew about the clean energy device was him fox and Talia and he knew Fox longer then Talia.

1. Batman don't give a fukk. Even in the comics he's stubborn like that.

2. I agree with this.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
1. Batman don't give a fukk. Even in the comics he's stubborn like that.

2. I agree with this.

stubborn yes........stupid no.

dude was feeling himself when he was taking out the goons one by one. :jawalrus:

then bane came with the :aicmon::youngsabo:
and delivered that fine either.

it was the league of shadows did dude think it would be that easy. :what:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department

That movie was powerful.

:obama:

Last edited by a moderator:

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
I like my comicbook movies to stay as close to the books as possible Avengers>TDKR

They both 5/5 movies to me though

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps

That's what I try to tell people.....Batman is suppose to be the smartest dude in the room....the movies always fail in that regards......still a great trilogy though