After 10 Years of Android, I'm finally making that switch

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Keep your Android. If you're an Android user iPhone restrictions won't play well with you. iPhone is all about a standard stock experience.

Someone used to freedom usually doesn't like being told how to do everything.

I've come to the realization that I don't do that much on my phone, I cant even think of any apps I downloaded that weren't from the playstore. I don' t do to much customizing anymore. So the restrictions shouldn't hinder me to much.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Keep your Android. If you're an Android user iPhone restrictions won't play well with you. iPhone is all about a standard stock experience.

Someone used to freedom usually doesn't like being told how to do everything.

lol. Only restrictions is if you are about that hot boy life and do things like torrent, if thats your think then cool.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol. Only restrictions is if you are about that hot boy life and do things like torrent, if thats your think then cool.
And torrenting movies on a fukkin phone is lame as fukk lmao. I download my shyt on my Mac, transfer to a usb or hook it up via hdmi to my 65".

I used to be that android nikka that was doing Nightlies of CyenogenMod roms n shyt cause I liked pure/modded Android Experience and I dont miss that shyt at all. iPhones/iOS is so perfect :ohlawd:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
And torrenting movies on a fukkin phone is lame as fukk lmao. I download my shyt on my Mac, transfer to a usb or hook it up via hdmi to my 65".

I used to be that android nikka that was doing Nightlies of CyenogenMod roms n shyt cause I liked pure/modded Android Experience and I dont miss that shyt at all. iPhones/iOS is so perfect :ohlawd:

lol if dudes got time to binge watch Luke Cage on a phone then thats on them. I mainly use my phone just to access info or listen to music away from home. At work I'm actually busy so I dont have time to be trying to watch a full season of some show from my phone, and if I wanted to do that I`d just use one of my monitors at work, and at the crib I'm on my MBP or watching something on a TV. The dudes who do all that extra stuff are such a niche group lol. The avg android user is doing the exact same thing an iOS user does and thats text, video chat, and social media.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
lol stop it bro. I dont use iTunes for anything.

I havent used it since the 6+ but everytime i did something it asked me to connect to itunes :manny:

shyt was mad annoying and u cant even reset it without itunes. Apples security and limits is what keeps it from being the goat.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Welcome, the Iphone 8 is a great phone and will serve you well for years to come.

Check out an aftermarket keyboard called TouchPal. It's highly customizable and the swipe feature works wonderfully. No need for jailbreak to run it either.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

torrenting on your phone:scusthov:

transdroid connected to a remote seedbox, and sshfs mount to the seedbox so you can stream with vlc or localcast :ahh:

ios is too restrictive for me. i'm looking into purposing an android phone as a wireless repeater with RouterNetPro,:jawalrus:

The things that can be accomplished with android are too numerous to list.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
So you went to a phone you can customize program and put music on easily to a restricted access user phone that you probably paid a high price because it's a marketed phone for noobs...:ld: Got it...

:snooze:

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
So you went to a phone you can customize program and put music on easily to a restricted access user phone that you probably paid a high price because it's a marketed phone for noobs...:ld: Got it...

:snooze:

What do I need to customize and I have tidal and spotify not to mention I got all my old music on my note 3 as well.So if its something that I cant find on tidal or spotify, I can just break out the note for music.

And some lame ass loser negged me and called me a traitor :mjlol:

Even my BM looking at me funny, told that bytch im gang gang now