After 10 Years of Android, I'm finally making that switch

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Got the g1 in 2008 been loyal but its time for a change.

Got a iphone 8 plus at the crib waiting. I'm on a emotional roller coaster right now.

I'm nervous, I'm scared, I'm excited.

Anything I need to know brehs

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I hope you got a good deal on the 8 Plus if you bought it just now...You are not going to have as much freedom as you are used to, but whatever you need to do you can find a way to get it done on the iPhone.

Your phone will still get updates and run smooth in 4-5 years.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
I hope you got a good deal on the 8 Plus if you bought it just now...You are not going to have as much freedom as you are used to, but whatever you need to do you can find a way to get it done on the iPhone.

Your phone will still get updates and run smooth in 4-5 years.

Freedom to do what, like design my home screen, I used to do all that shyt change the way the apps look all that I'm old now I just need some shyt that run good, i guess I needed a change too

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Freedom to do what, like design my home screen, I used to do all that shyt change the way the apps look all that I'm old now I just need some shyt that run good, i guess I needed a change too
Yeah along with side-loading apps and deeper access to the operating system itself, but most people don't really care about all of that shyt.

Enjoy, the 8 Plus is a beast of a phone.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Why did you switch if u don't mind me asking? I don't think I could ever switch. Just like u I've been rocking since the G1

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Why did you switch if u don't mind me asking? I don't think I could ever switch. Just like u I've been rocking since the G1

I got this bullshyt ass phone the j7 or some shyt, and its trash and has no space. Plus I got the iphone cheaper than the s8 and s9. I wanna try something new hoping this shyt wont backfire. Gonna be weird tho

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
I got this bullshyt ass phone the j7 or some shyt, and its trash and has no space. Plus I got the iphone cheaper than the s8 and s9. I wanna try something new hoping this shyt wont backfire. Gonna be weird tho
I respect it....j7 thats a Samsung joint right?

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I went from android to apple and then back. Couldnt deal with the restrictions of apple.

Android lets u do whatever u want and download whatever app u want :blessed:

Plus itunes :scust:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Got the g1 in 2008 been loyal but its time for a change.

Got a iphone 8 plus at the crib waiting. I'm on a emotional roller coaster right now.

I'm nervous, I'm scared, I'm excited.

Anything I need to know brehs
Keep your Android. If you're an Android user iPhone restrictions won't play well with you. iPhone is all about a standard stock experience.

Someone used to freedom usually doesn't like being told how to do everything.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You almost never need to use iTunes unless you want to specifically buy or transfer files via your pc.

I haven't used iTunes in YEARS
I have 100GB of music in my phone. iTunes is the only way I can keep my libraries, playlist, and Metadata the same on Android and iOS.

If I play a song on my Android phone when. I go home and sync with iTunes it adds +1 on my iPhone, iPod Nano, and PC as well. Keeps my smart playlist the same on everything.