GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
White people told us Black people have no history outside of Africa and Slavery

And ya'll listened :mjlol:

All those black people in Russia are either African born immigrants, Biracial/Mixed with an African parent or grand-parent, OR descended from the Eastern African slave trade during the Turkish empire as some poster said

The question you need to ask is how did black people get their in the FIRST place, and proceed from there accordingly
of course there is

giannis crazy last name is “afro” greek
again all of them are just African migrants, Giannis is Nigerian. He'll tell you to your face he's Nigerian first before he's Greek because that's what his parents raised him as. His parents changed his last name to help him assimilate in school.

again yall are enamored to be anything BUT African is highly and very disturbing

www.THUG.com

Trick Love Da Kids!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
Damn even the black Russian rappers sound way better than the UK rappers

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
All those black people in Russia are either African born immigrants, Biracial/Mixed with an African parent or grand-parent, OR descended from the Eastern African slave trade during the Turkish empire as some poster said

The question you need to ask is how did black people get their in the FIRST place, and proceed from there accordingly
again all of them are just African migrants, Giannis is Nigerian. He'll tell you to your face he's Nigerian first before he's Greek because that's what his parents raised him as. His parents changed his last name to help him assimilate in school.

again yall are enamored to be anything BUT African is highly and very disturbing
Well duh..... Black people come from africa during that time

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
would you rather be black in America or Russia?

:sas1:
America because its in a better position economically but shyt been rough here too Slavery, Segregation, Mass Incarceration , Cop Killings, Systematic Discrimination, etc so what could other countries do that's so much worse ...

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
"His passport request was denied by US consulate due to his slave past" :gucci:fukk does that mean?
I don’t remember all the details but I don’t think that’s how it went in the book. From what I remember he had to renounce his US citizenship at some point and then when shyt went left and he was in debt, the racist cacs at the US embassy basically ignored his requests for help with no explanation
A little more info than the Wikipedia:
Frederick Bruce Thomas: an extraordinary character’s tribulations – FORM-Idea

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

lol you got me fukked up

he was literally born in greece...technically (and in keeping w/ nature of the topic) he is “afro” greek...that was not to be misinterpreted by you as him forfeiting his african heritage or me ultimately ignoring mine lol

also read my previous response to that same poster...it was pretty much in line w/ some of what you said smh

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
I don't know why people always bring up Pushkin. Only his great-grandfather was black.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Nigerians can survive and thrive anywhere. Here we see Mr. Mark Babatunde raising his family in Yakutia, Siberia the coldest habitable place on earth.

By the way, he's a teacher in the local school.

This what the city look like I’m shocked b they built cities in these cold ass places and 300,000 people live there
800px-Yakutsk_panorama.jpg

mykey

Superstar
Daps
I don't know why people always bring up Pushkin. Only his great-grandfather was black.
You cacs are strange, demonic human beings, especially you American cacs.

Aren't you the same mafakkers who came up with the one drop rule when Pushkin was alive? What changed? Who's defined as black nowadays? Enlighten us gatekeeper of blackness.
:martin: