xrl32U4.jpg

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
:francis:this will probably change and i'll list 5 but
Dominican, Colombian (would be #1 if they had more blacks), Cuban, Panamanian, Boricua
Mines is...

1. Afro-Colombian
  2. Afro-Brazilian
  3. Dominican
  4. Panamanian
  5. Haitian[if you consider them latinas using the strictest definition]
  6. Afro-Puerto Rican
  7. Afro-Venezuelan
  8. Cuban
  9. Afro-Honduran
  10. Afro-Costa Rican[just a place holder]
I would put both Puerto Ricans[at least the Afro ones] and Panamanians over Cubans imo.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Mines is...

1. Afro-Colombian
  2. Afro-Brazilian
  3. Dominican
  4. Panamanian
  5. Haitian[if you consider them latinas using the strictest definition]
  6. Afro-Puerto Rican
  7. Afro-Venezuelan
  8. Cuban
  9. Afro-Honduran
  10. Afro-Costa Rican[just a place holder]
I would put both Puerto Ricans[at least the Afro ones] and Panamanians over Cubans imo.
i tried to just stick with the Spanish speaking ones, otherwise DR, Haiti, and Brazil round up the top 3

NBA Youngbreh

DaDumbWay
Daps
Reppin
The Boot to Dallas
@Diasporan Royalty This is a dope thread,cuh..but shouldn't the correct term be "Afro-Latina" ? I could be wrong,but I always thought that. Hispanic to me means 'originating from Spain"

Edit : Nvm I saw the tags
Hispanic means from a Spanish speaking country. Latino means from a Latin American country. Either way my girl black and Salvadoran:jawalrus:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
@Diasporan Royalty This is a dope thread,cuh..but shouldn't the correct term be "Afro-Latina" ? I could be wrong,but I always thought that. Hispanic to me means 'originating from Spain"

Edit : Nvm I saw the tags
Like @Trill Misawa said

Hispanic=Spanish speaking people from Spanish speaking countries in Latin America. It does not mean people originating in Spain.

Latino/a=Any countries in Latin America speaking a Latin language[Spanish, French, Portuguese]. Brazilians and Haitians[technically speaking] are Latinas.

Everyone Hispanic person is a Latina but NOT every Latina is a Hispanic. I wanted to make this thread exclusively about Hispanics of African descent since there is already a large Afro-Brazilian thread and I'm posting most of the Haitians in my Caribbean thread.

Hope that helps. :smile:

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
Like @Trill Misawa said

Hispanic=Spanish speaking people from Spanish speaking countries in Latin America. It does not mean people originating in Spain.

Latino/a=Any countries in Latin America speaking a Latin language[Spanish, French, Portuguese]. Brazilians and Haitians[technically speaking] are Latinas.

Everyone Hispanic person is a Latina but NOT every Latina is a Hispanic. I wanted to make this thread exclusively about Hispanics of African descent since there is already a large Afro-Brazilian thread and I'm posting most of the Haitians in my Caribbean thread.

Hope that helps. :smile:
Thanks brotha. Repped