Afro-Brazilian Women Appreciation Thread

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I never been to Sao Paulo, Porto Alegre or Florianopolis, those last two being in the South I just didn't fukk with since it's where more of the white folks are.

I'd just do AirBnB, that shyt has honestly changed the game.

Breh, that dude was like 300lbs when he got with her :russ:
I got before and after pics in the gym...I used to be 307 in my soph year of college (2009-2010 ish) and I'm down to 210 now trying to get to 180-185 with muscles and all that good shyt...I would never even entertain the idea of a chick doing some shyt like that :totheeastside: Anyway I might do Sao Paulo...not trying to be around a bunch of white people for this trip. Plus I have a tendency of making locals think I'm a native when I travel abroad...had mad people talking to me in French when I was in Paris a couple years ago :mjlol:

I'll check out AirBnB seems really reputable too.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I got before and after pics in the gym...I used to be 307 in my soph year of college (2009-2010 ish) and I'm down to 210 now trying to get to 180-185 with muscles and all that good shyt...I would never even entertain the idea of a chick doing some shyt like that :totheeastside: Anyway I might do Sao Paulo...not trying to be around a bunch of white people for this trip. Plus I have a tendency of making locals think I'm a native when I travel abroad...had mad people talking to me in French when I was in Paris a couple years ago :mjlol:

I'll check out AirBnB seems really reputable too.

Much respect on the weight loss breh, I'm a fat hater, but only on those who accept it and don't try to improve. No joke, he was pushing 300+, and she's the one that got him into working out from what I can see.

@horse. kills is your man to talk to for Sao Paulo, just realize that it's not that close to beaches, but then again your front yard is the fukking ocean :Playahata:
I fukks with @Malta and doubt he's selling ducktales but I'm going on some :jbhmm: too. I need a vacation though and always wanted to go to Brazil anyway.

Just look at it like this, very few people who go there, go there only once. Either they return immediately, or they talk about going back, if you're hit by the Brazil bug you'll end up going back a lot. If you can learn Portuguese at a solid level I'd suggest Salvador.......

@dc007 @Primetime21 been in the last year and change, ask them about it, the reviews from everyone who been is pretty much the same.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Much respect on the weight loss breh, I'm a fat hater, but only on those who accept it and don't try to improve. No joke, he was pushing 300+, and she's the one that got him into working out from what I can see.

@horse. kills is your man to talk to for Sao Paulo, just realize that it's not that close to beaches, but then again your front yard is the fukking ocean :Playahata:

Just look at it like this, very few people who go there, go there only once. Either they return immediately, or they talk about going back, if you're hit by the Brazil bug you'll end up going back a lot. If you can learn Portuguese at a solid level I'd suggest Salvador.......

@dc007 @Primetime21 been in the last year and change, ask them about it, the reviews from everyone who been is pretty much the same.
Thanks, I look nothing like I did before :wow:

Yeah the criticism is that its not close to beaches but yeah I live around one so I don't really care for swimming :heh: Yeah I'm sure af that all of the people telling the same consistent story aren't lying :heh: I'll wait and see what @horse. kills can tell me from an advisory perspective.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Thanks, I look nothing like I did before :wow:

Yeah the criticism is that its not close to beaches but yeah I live around one so I don't really care for swimming :heh: Yeah I'm sure af that all of the people telling the same consistent story aren't lying :heh: I'll wait and see what @horse. kills can tell me from an advisory perspective.

Sao Paulo food game is supposedly serious, the women from what I've gathered are more like American women in how they carry themselves though.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
@horse. kills @Malta @God's Favorite Son

love Salvador, but what's the word on Recife I hear thats the other black capital of Brasil
dunno recife, never been. im sure it's beautiful, the northeast is :takedat: too

@Fonsworth SP is great, but yeah, you're gonna be around a lotta white people. but also a lot of japanese and black folk, and most everyone is cool if they're not super rich, and those people wouldn't associate with you (or me) anyway :heh:

brazilians from outside SP will talk bad about it, but as a non-brazilian you'll find it friendly. you from the islands though if i recall, so your friendliness level might be too high already :leostare:

street art, museums, food, parties are all crazy. it's just hard as fukk to navigate because it's an explosion of concrete and steel and sun

when i saw all these tags i thought someone exposed me with drunken pics of me with some butterface passed out in a rio motel :lupe:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
@horse. kills @Malta @God's Favorite Son

love Salvador, but what's the word on Recife I hear thats the other black capital of Brasil

I never been :francis:, it was a couple hours north of where I was staying, I could have gone when I went to Lencois but it never really crossed my mind. I've read the same, saw a documentary on it where they were doing a lot of traditional African rituals.

By the way @dc007, you gotta hit up Lencois it's a hike from Salvador but worth it if you bring a chick.

Lencois-Maranhenses.jpg
1179856-2651-ga.jpg

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I never been :francis:, it was a couple hours north of where I was staying, I could have gone when I went to Lencois but it never really crossed my mind. I've read the same, saw a documentary on it where they were doing a lot of traditional African rituals.

By the way @dc007, you gotta hit up Lencois it's a hike from Salvador but worth it if you bring a chick.

Lencois-Maranhenses.jpg
on my to-do list :banderas: shyt looks incredible :wow:

Lencois-Maranhenses-unique-water-desert-1.jpg

it's a fresh water desert yall :krs: