Afro-Brazilian Women Appreciation Thread

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Fonsworth....peep this one.....

11327028_1587213771542676_2099329028_n.jpg

Yeah, they are engaged, so @DrX wasn't too far off, for example women in Rio outnumber men by almost half a million so Brazilian dudes stay pulling chicks they'd never get in the US.
#teamgetthespousethatyoudeserve

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Those nikkas don't know how good they have it. I don't have an issue in that department but I know it'd be a completely different story if I knew how to speak Portuguese.

I never had the issue, it's just amazing to see the difference, it's like a whole new ecosystems where Tea cup yorkies are among the dominant hunters. It's a stark contrast of all that is demanded of us to be, these dudes rocking Walmart gear and working as movie theater ushers in their mid 20s pulling 8+s.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I never had the issue, it's just amazing to see the difference, it's like a whole new ecosystems where Tea cup yorkies are among the dominant hunters. It's a stark contrast of all that is demanded of us to be, these dudes rocking Walmart gear and working as movie theater ushers in their mid 20s pulling 8+s.
Exactly...I'm really trying to find a way to debunk what you're saying because it simply seems too good to be true. Plus the bold is specifically what I'm talking about..if I didn't have my looks, personality and income I wouldn't be pulling what I do...and even then it takes work...shyt's surreal fam :dwillhuh:

Life would suck ass for these nikkas if they moved here...especially thinking that they could pull the same caliber of women...they'd be on a flight back within a month :mjlol:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Exactly...I'm really trying to find a way to debunk what you're saying because it simply seems too good to be true. Plus the bold is specifically what I'm talking about..if I didn't have my looks, personality and income I wouldn't be pulling what I do...and even then it takes work...shyt's surreal fam :dwillhuh:

Life would suck ass for these nikkas if they moved here...especially thinking that they could pull the same caliber of women...they'd be on a flight back within a month :mjlol:

I could see if these dudes were caked up but they aren't, they just got some regular ass jobs, none of them are balling yet they punching way above their weight class. Which goes back to the whole thing about Latin American women seemingly settling.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
I could see if these dudes were caked up but they aren't, they just got some regular ass jobs, none of them are balling yet they punching way above their weight class. Which goes back to the whole thing about Latin American women seemingly settling.
Or maybe there are just on average better looking :ehh:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
shyt I had a 5'10 chick call me short when I'm an inch taller. Those dudes you posted would need a seriously compensating salary to placate women here :heh: