giphy.gif

103173208_278349883528214_7255030317482328499_n.jpg

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
God damnnnnnnn. Once Corona is managed, I’m going down to Brazil ASAP. Imma grab me some poor girls from the favelas, doll them up, put them on IG and Onlyfans and make bank .

Smh go down there and get popped trying to exploit them sistas.

Those are good people down there but they not gonna let you fukk over them. They treat brothas nice asf but dudes going down there with a colonizer mentality like you get fukked up at best.

Then come back talking about how dangerous it is down there nahhhh you was just trying to do dirt and got jacked up for it.

Tee

Rookie
Daps

Those are good people down there but they not gonna let you fukk over them. They treat brothas nice asf but dudes going down there with a colonizer mentality like you get fukked up at best.

Then come back talking about how dangerous it is down there nahhhh you was just trying to do dirt and got jacked up for it.
I’m a smooth nikka so I’m not worried. I ain’t even exploiting, everyone eats B.

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
I’m a smooth nikka so I’m not worried. I ain’t even exploiting, everyone eats B.

it really dont matter. you're coming from america to a whole different culture down there where they pick up on that energy real quick. their whole society is more interactive where they look at people's character. Especially in the favelas thats the hood they gonna treat you like an american trick. so if you're down there to do what you said good luck.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
it really dont matter. you're coming from america to a whole different culture down there where they pick up on that energy real quick. their whole society is more interactive where they look at people's character. Especially in the favelas thats the hood they gonna treat you like an american trick. so if you're down there to do what you said good luck.
Dude is going to be food.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359

Yeah listen to them and be careful. Learning Portuguese no on Duolingo or better video chat will help immensely. English isn't widely spoken.

Oh yeah, the chicks in this thread. I saw them like every day in Salvador. Rio and SP have good chicks too but Salvador is chocolate city.