Africa's biggest Jesus statue’ unveiled in Nigeria...Nigerians get tf in here.

Daps
Nigerians hold these please
sesame-street-letter-l-o.gif

The PrettyGod!!!

There's no mobility in poverty!!
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO
They had to beat it in us...yall voluntarily became submissive and handed over ya resources.

Promise ya kid or grandkid a euro education and ya soul would be sold quick
Ya'll? Africa sold they own people too them. Ya'll let a whole country get taken over by foreigners, shyt pretty soon it's gonna look like Chinatown over there..

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
:francis: The Disrespect....

Well..Naija is religion obsessed.

The southern half of the country worships cac Jesus and you cant tell them nothing:snoop:

The northern half worships Arab Mohammed:scust:

Boko haram running around in sand cac attire thinking they're some Arab sect..just poison gas the north and call it a day.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Well..Naija is religion obsessed.

The southern half of the country worships cac Jesus and you cant tell them nothing:snoop:

The northern half worships Arab Mohammed:scust:

Boko haram running around in sand cac attire thinking they're some Arab sect..just poison gas the north and call it a day.

It's a goddamn shame... other tribes in africa fighting to be free of the white oppression and they erect this shyt up there like it's kosher... :stopitslime: I'm from nyc not nigerian or nothing but it would sicken me to see something like this if i lived there knowing how religion fukked up my people's minds...

this is just wrong... :francis:

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL....

some of you....

obviously you dont realise that this statue was privately built by a businessman ....... people have a right to do what they want with their own money in Nigeria no matter how stupid....

just like people have a right to post an opinion on a place they have never been to no matter how stupid it is...

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anyone who's friends with Africans on Facebook won't be surprised by this. Their entire page is God this Jesus that. Europeans really did work on them.

What's even funnier is that the statue was made in China. A white Jesus statue made in China for black people to worship :deadmanny: