Africans Relocate to Alabama to Fill Jobs After Immigration Law

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
yes, i think it's time we start referring to them correctly. apologists who demand we take in masses, should be made to address this fact

or are you shamelessly lying that migrants show up at the border....with homes? :dead:

why are you calling them homeless?

the guy went on racist rant and they were right to shut him down unless you're cool with violating numerous laws of the land

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
because they don't have homes. would you prefer un-housed?

are these migrants showing up at the border, just trying to return to their properties and apartment leases? this is bad faith posting if i've ever seen it :huhldup:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
because they don't have homes. would you prefer un-housed?

are these migrants showing up at the border, just trying to return to their properties and apartment leases? this is bad faith posting if i've ever seen it :huhldup:

are you high?

I'm referring to the video that was shared and you're trying to twist this into something else

don't have time for your ignorant racist nonsense

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
are you high?

I'm referring to the video that was shared and you're trying to twist this into something else

don't have time for your ignorant racist nonsense
but you had time to smugly shyt on rural areas, for the crime of not wanting illegal immigrants

when greg abbott ethered the fukk outta eric adams, im sure you were on the phone with city hall, volunteering to personally take in migrants. since you're so much better than these people:mjlol:

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
O
honestly rural communities and the US in general should be thankful that anyone is willing to relocate there

what do rural communities want with an influx of homeless immigrants? what do they bring to the table, and where are they supposed to live?
yes, i think it's time we start referring to them correctly. apologists who demand we take in masses, should be made to address this fact

or are you shamelessly lying that migrants show up at the border....with homes? :dead:

the guy went on racist rant and they were right to shut him down unless you're cool with violating numerous laws of the land

:mjlol:

Sylacauga is 30 minutes away from where the entirety of my mom’s side of the family is from…spent pretty much every summer of my life in that area as a kid growing up and still go to visit family today ….

Russell Athletics (used to be a major player in the sports apparel game) used to be headquartered in nearby Alex City and damn near EVERYONE in the entire region worked there in some capacity… it was one of those places where, literally for generations, it was pretty much understood that you’d graduate high school and go work at Russell for life…up until the late 90s early 2000s when they moved all the manufacturing to Mexico and South America….since then the entire surrounding areas has been dying a slow quiet death of population and economic decline…

now the young people shake town and move to Birmingham or ATL as soon as they can and the depressing ass factories and poultry farms and shyt that serve as some only big employers around can’t even find people to work in them…so they bring in these Haitian immigrants (here with LEGAL work visas btw) that work at affiliated sites in other cities to fill the vacancies …with henceforth zero incident or calamity, save for poor dumb cacs driven to panic via the same right wing propaganda echo chamber our friend @the cac mamba so kindly shares with us daily … the folks at the meeting no doubt are consuming tons of misinformation about how Zoe Pound is setting up shop and kidnapping their pets to eat and sacrifice in voo doo rituals or some shyt…and flooded this council meeting to demand a task force of concerned citizens…a group of people with a strong shared common interest…a clan, if you would…be assembled to “keep tabs” on these people who have broken no laws…are there legally…and contributed, however marginally, to a region needing both a population and economic shot in the arm

This is a longer clip of that meeting that shows a better picture of how it went

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
sorry breh, but Abbott and Desantis bodybagged liberals on this issue, with just a few buses. the era of shaming people over this is totally finished :mjlol:

Actually prefer you not even pretending to discuss this shyt in good faith and go the full on parody route like this…serves as a reminder to not take you seriously

But for sure, you can’t shame the shameless

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At some point, someone has to go do a study on the fragile psyche of white Americans.