African man has over 150 kids with 16 wives (busts 4 nuts a night minimum))

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
what kinda game does this og got...

:wtf:
"I go to the bedrooms that I have on my schedule. I then satisfy my wife and move onto the next room,” he said.

“This is my job. I have no other job. I alter my behaviour in the bedroom to suit the age of each of my wives. I don't act the same with the young ones as I do with the older ones."

He also complained about his older wives saying: "They aren't always interested in having sex."

---

"My children spoil me. I'm constantly receiving gifts and cash from them and my step-sons," he said.

"Every one of my wives cooks for me daily but the rule is that I only eat delicious food, anything I feel is below standard gets thrown away"

"They know the rules. They have promised not to get angry when I send their food back. Anything sent back should be a lesson that helps them improve."

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
:picard: I feel bad for the 3rd and 4th wife of the night

:dwillhuh: AND he has step kids?

:unimpressed: You gotta go to another country to get laid just to make sure you aren’t inbreeding with ya fam

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
what kinda game does this og got...

:wtf:
"I go to the bedrooms that I have on my schedule. I then satisfy my wife and move onto the next room,” he said.

“This is my job. I have no other job. I alter my behaviour in the bedroom to suit the age of each of my wives. I don't act the same with the young ones as I do with the older ones."

He also complained about his older wives saying: "They aren't always interested in having sex."

---

"My children spoil me. I'm constantly receiving gifts and cash from them and my step-sons," he said.

"Every one of my wives cooks for me daily but the rule is that I only eat delicious food, anything I feel is below standard gets thrown away"

"They know the rules. They have promised not to get angry when I send their food back. Anything sent back should be a lesson that helps them improve."
This dusty nikka acting like he’s King Solomon :mjlol:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
:picard: I feel bad for the 3rd and 4th wife of the night

:dwillhuh: AND he has step kids?

:unimpressed: You gotta go to another country to get laid just to make sure you aren’t inbreeding with ya fam

you know this og has long stopped washing his dikk and balls after each wife, he just walking in the next room dikk still wet like:ld:

Last edited:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas

:mjlol:

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Bride raises eyebrows with her entire bum exposed in a very racy dress design
1_Screen-Shot-2021-05-10-at-163810.png

:whoo: