African Booty Scratcher

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
Truth is telling white people about our internal issues has never done anything beneficial for us and has been harmful in many cases.

For example Chris Rock skit: nikkas vs Black people.

There are better ways to handle that sensitive topic than handling it in a semi lighthearted show like this.
So never talk about community or diaspora issues because it might affect how white people treat us? If they perceive it negatively let that be on them. We can't be afraid to talk (or even make light) about our lives and concerns and walk on eggshells because of the big bad white reaction.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
So never talk about community or diaspora issues because it might affect how white people treat us? If they perceive it negatively let that be on them. We can't be afraid to talk (or even make light) about our lives and concerns and walk on eggshells because of the big bad white reaction.
Clearly you didnt read my posts.

I said that it should be addressed in a serious manner and not in a comedic tone like this show is doing because it is a sensitive topic.

Whether or not you like to admit it this show wasnt made to be exclusive to black people. You can see its clearly a show that white people have some influence in.

In fact a sensitive topic like that needs to be addressed in a purely black setting too.

Last edited:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
the African Booty scratcher thing is so embarrassing looking back :snoop: we definitely used this as an insult as kids. :smh:
yep i came in here expecting to see a bunch of people completely put off by the name but im glad some of us remember how easily and ruthlessly that shyt got tossed around. didnt realize how fukked up it was until much later.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
They HAVE to change the name

I can't even believe somebody thought it was a good idea to name the show that :snoop: