African Americans the only ones with enough heart to go toe-to-toe with cacs. Everybody else scary.

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
Really?

You can't type out the full name of their nationalities/ethnicities but you can write up dozens of posts in other threads caping for Asians?
I think you misinterpreted my posts

I'm against physical violence against anybody unless it's in self defense

I don't like Asians but I respect some aspects of their culture/history (namely South Koreans) and would like to see black people take some of their values and incorporate them into our own

Other than that, I have no love for Asians beyond trolling people who think I have love for Asians. They're racist/anti black and many of them worship white people

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
I think you misinterpreted my posts

I'm against physical violence against anybody unless it's in self defense

I don't like Asians but I respect some aspects of their culture/history (namely South Koreans) and would like to see black people take some of their values and incorporate them into our own

Other than that, I have no love for Asians beyond trolling people who think I have love for Asians. They're racist/anti black and many of them worship white people

Hitting that Juelz gif after you exposed yourself huh :sas1: :mjpls:

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
So we're going to gloss over 9/11? The various attacks in Europe?

Arabs may be Caucasian but they aren't white.

We are reactionary at best, which isn't a good thing.
Those attacks were in the name of religion not ethnicity. Two different things

When Arabs do something heinous to blacks it is strictly racial

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
Thats not a good thing. The world needs unity, not races "going hard" at each other. Dumb shyt like this keeps humanity from blossoming.

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
Thats not a good thing. The world needs unity, not races "going hard" at each other. Dumb shyt like this keeps humanity from blossoming.
Tell them to stop then. They do evil shyt to blacks for no reason and aint nobody about to beg them to stop. they need to be touched.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
We need to go hard economically and politically. I'm trying to slap a cracker with a cease and desist letter for biting my creative property. That's what I'm on now.

Anyone who bites my style, which I will own legally ASAP, will pay me, or lawyer fees, because I'm going to sue them.