African Americans Joining Muslim Radicals: Do You Think It Could Happen?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I ran across this comment while reading an article on Yahoo News...

What I see for the future in the US is a major problem with the black population. Muslim radicals will start recruiting them into Islam more and more and they will not hesitate to take up arms against the US. Blacks in general already have many grievances against what they call the "White Power Structure (slavery being one of them) and many, many of them will be easily swayed into joining their "African Brothers" (Aka the Middle-eastern muslim radicals) and fighting for "the cause".

It gave me pause because I've always considered the so-called "War on America" (i.e., terrorist attacks) a war on white patriarchy. Had President Carter and 'em not fukked with Bin Laden, his people, and their resources these so-called terrorist wouldn't be fukking with America.

Back in the day whites like Hoover feared that blacks would join hands with communist nations like Russia to take down America. I believe this was largely unfounded because we had blacks like W.E.B. Dubois thinking equality would come if black men and women showed they were good patriots for America (i.e., many blacks enlisted in WW I under this false belief). I don't honestly think this mindset holds any weight today. I think black folks are at the point where we tried to be "good" but the shyt didn't work.

Could this be the new approach?

Do you think it's possible that some of us will leave and fight for "the cause"? :lupe:

Do you, as a black person, feel any patriotism towards this country?

Does having a black/biracial president make you hesitate to go against the grain?

Scruffy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Only the really disenfranchised stand a greater risk to be swayed, which is sad really

I really hope this doesn't become e a "thing"

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
Why Muslim "radicals"?

There are not even real Muslims. It's pretty stupid to even speculate about "radicals"

If you mean a real Muslim following the right sect then yes. It is the fastest growing in the world.

I have no patriotism for this country but I do for in my homeland.

No Obama is nothing to me. Nor is any other future Black president.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Picture me joining arab terrorists that behead innocent people int he name of religion just so i can fight the white power structure. you fight the white power structure by fighting those that directly maintain it. but these terrorists are fukking stupid and dont want to open that box. but hey lets join a relgion that persecutes their women and punish them like the stone age and kill our offspring in the name of honor. I could not be a part of that ideal....

It enrages me to see people easily coerced to do so.... your only trading one puppeteer for another...

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
More black people are converting than ever before... since those kingdoms in Africa that took over some of Europe...

But the groups your talking about aren't Muslims.... your speaking on cac created, cia created terror groups. Black people don't link w those people cuz they hate blacks just like cacs. Only cacs and Arabs in the UK , Canada, and USA join those groups.

Most black Muslims are conscious dudes. , converted prisoners, or like from nio type groups or just feel thats their religion. Lol, some nuggas read Malcolm x bio then lool into it. Some just dont wanna be Christian or atheist.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Picture me joining arab terrorists that behead innocent people int he name of religion just so i can fight the white power structure. you fight the white power structure by fighting those that directly maintain it. but these terrorists are fukking stupid and dont want to open that box. but hey lets join a relgion that persecutes their women and punish them like the stone age and kill our offspring in the name of honor.r...
some of the sickest shyt that humans do. killing your fukkin daughter to preserve your 'honor' :mindblown:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
As if the African American community hasnt been negatively influenced enough by garbage

ShaqFacepalmDagger.gif

*SHOTS FIRED....:bustback:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
takmother worships a white man, that slave whore0ning to the extreme levels. Fight arab wars brehs

Malcolmx was a c00n right? Shut the fukk up, your mother worships a white man, that slave whore spirit deep rooted in that bytch!
Arabs kill arabs, aint no race war but ideology twisted in religous foolishness.