African American owned sports brand is outfitting Nigerian athletes for the Olympics

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
1 dude (opportunist) making a few garments is suppose to be an exemplar of pan africanism? Its sad the bar is that low.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
“We are a brand with the vision to unite and represent the entire Diaspora and all of the diversity within our culture.”

- l.smith23 / Actively Black

bravo-applause.gif

IMG-1583.jpg
Salty unhealed nikkas get triggered by Black unity:sas1:
Pan africanism working in only one direction like it alway does.
like clockwork :sas2:

Anyway, fun fact:

“Merikens” are African Americans who fought for The British in 1812 and relocated to Trinidad & Tobago.

Article link: The Merikins - African-Americans in Trinidad

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
It's dope that my ADOS breh got the opportunity to design Olympic clothing for a foreign country. I'm happy for him

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Just imagine what this is gonna do for the brand, especially on the continent. They just introduce themselves to 200 million in Nigeria alone :wow:

Now imagine if they blew it off listening to folks with I repeat: ZERO VISION beyond their phone screens :stopitslime: Ain't shyt to say but "good for them" when folks make it happen tho :martin: maybe stop running interference. THAT will be "good for them" and others in similar shoes/objectives

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Smart move
With the amount of Nigerians home and abroad, he has exposed himself to a huge market.

Also, technically, if they say you have to be from the country you make the garments for, he still winning by default because most African Americans have Nigerian lineage anyways.

Smells like the best of both 🌎

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Smart move
With the amount of Nigerians home and abroad, he has exposed himself to a huge market.

Also, technically, if they say you have to be from the country you make the garments for, he still winning by default because most African Americans have Nigerian lineage anyways.

Smells like the best of both 🌎

Believe it or not, It's actual dudes in this thread mad a Black American got a contract in Africa..and it's not African's mad but Americans :dahell:

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Believe it or not, It's actual dudes in this thread mad a Black American got a contract in Africa..and it's not African's mad but Americans :dahell:
Seems like they are pocket watching/policing

I hope that brothers check was very healthy, they tend to pay in USD in Nigeria too so what a bonus.