African American owned sports brand is outfitting Nigerian athletes for the Olympics

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
This is kinda shyt is why I am how I am. I can't stand the thought of people actively squandering, hindering, or flat out lacking the vision for these opporunities. Pops actually bought me one of their hoodies for christmas, I gotta let him know about this next time we talk. This'll throw him for a loop :pachaha:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We gotta change that name Nigeria. Call it United Dominions. Or United Kingdom of Dominions. Take back Cameroon. Annex nearby countries that have a large population of Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, Fulani. This will be a new world. First world destination where the rich feel accomplished. And the locals feel proud to be a citizen of. Oh yes. I see it. Oh my. It is clear. God bless the child that gets it.

Daps
This is nice, BUT the designer is supposed to come from that country. This is why Ralph Lauren does Team USA’s stuff.

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last edited:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
I need that all white jump suit in my closet NOW 🗣️!

We gotta change that name Nigeria. Call it United Dominions. Or United Kingdom of Dominions. Take back Cameroon. Annex nearby countries that have a large population of Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, Fulani. This will be a new world. First world destination where the rich feel accomplished. And the locals feel proud to be a citizen of. Oh yes. I see it. Oh my. It is clear. God bless the child that gets it.
Dead it’s either Biafra or bust

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Is activelyblack the company name?
Terrible choice if so imo. Zero imagination, no mystery to it.

Just sounds like something a newly minted activist would dream up in their basement and run with.

Shadows Say So, shorten it to SSO and go from there.