Affordable alternatives to chicken breast

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Brehs I swear to god I'm gonna be sick if I have to shove another chicken breast down my throat, someone please suggest an alternative, but keep in mind I'm still at school so I'm broke as shyt
What you really are asking for are protein intake replacement for chicken. There's peanut butter, peanut butter powder, whey protein powder, tuna, beef, pork/ham, dairy, soy bean, peanuts/nuts, turkey, and egg.

BNT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Leeds
What you really are asking for are protein intake replacement for chicken. There's peanut butter, peanut butter powder, whey protein powder, tuna, beef, pork/ham, dairy, soy bean, peanuts/nuts, turkey, and egg.
Non of them shyts fit into my macros Breh , most of my diets pretty good I just need a large lean protein source

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The absolute cheapest alternative I found when I was with the shyts was pork tenderloin. Anything that called for chicken breast went just as good with the tenderloin.

Lime juice, sea salt, and Trader Joe's 21 seasoning:ohlawd:Fan-fukking-tastic. Might have to cop some monday:francis:

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
there's an age old joy of cooking recipe that only requires a tablespoon of olive oiland the seasoning of your choice to turn chicken breasts into a thrill nightly.

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Tuna and cheese good? :patrice:I feel like I had ti before but I cant remember :jbhmm:
I got so many cans of this shyt, I used to just eat em straight up eventually got bored.

Turkey steaks are pretty good, its lean too.

BNT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Leeds
Canned Alaskan salmon (wild caught)

$2-$3 dollars a can and each can has 80g protein
On the bb forum I got told to avoid eating certain fish everyday is salmon cool for everyday or nah?