Affordable alternatives to chicken breast

BNT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Leeds
Brehs I swear to god I'm gonna be sick if I have to shove another chicken breast down my throat, someone please suggest an alternative, but keep in mind I'm still at school so I'm broke as shyt:feedme:

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
I buy chicken thighs or chick cutlets when I'm low on money. If you're tired of chicken, I buy these
548451909c4f4f2fe98c3e9b5c05ab8fbe75be42_r380_255_framed.png

They're pretty cheap at WalMart.I just put some buffalo sauce and cook it in a pan. Then with that I make 4 bowls with rice, black beans, vegetables on top. You can try Butterball Turkey Bacon I see the packets at the store 2 for 5. The Jenni-O brand of turkey bacon is more expensive.

Also at WalMart they have small bags of Tilapia for like 7. I think there's 8 fillets in the bag. If you're dead broke cans of tuna are like 59 cents. I make it with greek yogurt and throw some carrots, peas, and corn in there and mix up then eat it in a leaf of lettuce. I think you can't eat too much tuna though cause of mercury.

If you look in the meat section they'll have some labeled managers special that are a little cheaper cause they're closer to the expiration date. Just look at the meat to make sure it's not brown or gray. I'll buy it and cook it the same day.

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ground pork is pretty inexpensive.

You can find dozens of recipes on youtube.

A good one is Mapo Tofu.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Chicken thighs are cheaper

Also if you have room in your macros for it whole chickens with the skin deboned and shredded are :blessed:

How are you cooking the chicken breasts? What seasoning are you putting on them? Are you cooking them at too high a temperature? I have some kind of chicken or poultry at least 5 days a week, been doing so for years. One of these days I'm gonna get wifey to hold a camera and show u nikkas my recipes.

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
Chicken thighs are cheaper

Also if you have room in your macros for it whole chickens with the skin deboned and shredded are :blessed:

How are you cooking the chicken breasts? What seasoning are you putting on them? Are you cooking them at too high a temperature? I have some kind of chicken or poultry at least 5 days a week, been doing so for years. One of these days I'm gonna get wifey to hold a camera and show u nikkas my recipes.

Today :birdman:

Scarface sniffin cocaine

With a pen im extreme
Daps
Reppin
Tampa
Eat at a relatives crib :shaq:

When i first started college i went to a culinary class that i wasnt even assigned to and met this girl who was not wildly attractive but she would cook new shyt everyday then call me to come try it and i would come over like :steviej:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk