AEW Thundermite 10/26: Zero Miedo of Hepatitis: Penta vs Moxcula for the AEW Championship

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
MJF’s impression of Mox reminded me of every time Rock made fun of HHH, it just showed how one note Moxley’s whole persona is and how he isn’t in MJF’s league charisma wise
It's weird because Dean Ambrose was the most charismatic member of the Shield, and the group's best talker. He was entertaining as the unpredictable wildman who was always on edge. He couldn't wrestle worth a damn (he still can't), but he was still fun to watch.
Jon Moxley, however, is as fun as a root canal. He wrestles the same match every week, his badass gimmick doesn't fit him at all, and his promos are silly (I know The Unwashed pop for Mox's promos, but those weirdos cheer for anything). He can't even grow hair properly!
Without somebody from creative writing for him, Jon Moxley is abysmal. THE WORST! Maybe Moxley should start practicing his promos in front of Cody Rhodes's old workshop, and he should ask Q.T. Marshall and Dustin Rhodes to teach him how to put together a wrestling match. Either that, or he should start drinking again; at least then he could blame his mediocrity on the Thunderbird.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Opening tag and main event were solid
To you, not to me.
. Womens match was decent.
It was a piss break.
Number 1 contenders tag was great.
This was the bright spot of the show.
AEW spoiled you dudes so much you want a great show every week. :snoop:
Who got spoiled by AEW? :mjlol:
You're entitled to your opinion; but like I said, the show was mid. Now move along, you won't change my mind on that.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
To you, not to me.

It was a piss break.

This was the bright spot of the show.

Who got spoiled by AEW? :mjlol:
You're entitled to your opinion; but like I said, the show was mid. Now move along, you won't change my mind on that.
For weeks, months, AEW was consistently putting out good to great shows. When they have a decent or solid show a lot of y’all bytch it was meh. That’s why I say some of you feel like every show should be hitting on all cylinders.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Opening tag and main event were solid. Womens match was decent. Number 1 contenders tag was great.

AEW spoiled you dudes so much you want a great show every week. :snoop:

That poster would be happy to have his posting style called Mid. There's deeper insight from Magic Johnson's twitter account than his posts.

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Yeah mjf only got beat down to trick people to cheat to win the belt in New Jersey... good call
The devil is a master manipulator he is playing a long con
They have no heel on MJF level to take his spot not :flabbynsick: Jericho
You got Mox like it or not is the lead babyface with no Punk or you could stop the bull bull & push Bryan
But this is MJF crowing :pacspit:heel moment