AEW signs 16 year old Seattle wrestler Nick Wayne. If you havent seen him guess his appearance

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Never heard of the guy, not sure this is a wise choice. Way too to early to sign him IMO. I thought you had to be 18 to wrestle in the States, assuming those matches took place here? The only minors I knew that wrestled were doing it illegally - The Briscoe Bros, Jeff Hardy, Mass Transit (:huhldup:).

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Never heard of the guy, not sure this is a wise choice. Way too to early to sign him IMO. I thought you had to be 18 to wrestle in the States, assuming those matches took place here? The only minors I knew that wrestled were doing it illegally - The Briscoe Bros, Jeff Hardy, Mass Transit (:huhldup:).

He’s not wrestling in AEW, at least on TV til he’s 18

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
This is very smart. low risk high reward.
Its not too different to wwe’s nil college deals...build relationships early with the type of future stars you want, build a pipeline. Wwe is going to athletics, and aew with rawer wrestlers and indies. Both are high reward upside.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
He should be careful. His favorite wrestler had 7 concussions, two slipped discs in his back, messed up shoulder, fractired heels, siatica, by 23, and had to give up the iwgp title just last year because of a bad neck. I’d be surprised if ospreay is doing this for many more years.

more wrestlers should try to emulate wrestlers like Miz and MJF, both work very safe styles and as we’ve seen in Miz’s case, has allowed him to have a really long career :ehh:

wish the best to the kid tho