AEW signs 16 year old Seattle wrestler Nick Wayne. If you havent seen him guess his appearance

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
First, good luck to him. He wont be there until 18, and its a a good opportunity, no hate for HIM.

Secondly, DEFY has been the best indy in america for a while. I have to start going because they stay having surprises. They’ve been an AEW feeder fed, which is actually a good move for both. I cant stand your typical indy wrestling crowd though, and this is basically super beckbeard land.

That said...

This is Nick Wayne:
NickWayne1200-1200x640.jpg

wayne.jpg

and his hero is Will Osprey.

:patrice:

Last edited:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Goldberg's kid look like he could take him. :lolbron:
I just don’t see how/why any major company would put pen to paper for him even 2 years in advance. He is really...regular degular from everything ive seen. I mean, this is the first mention of him ever here right? I heard of him because he is from the area but not enough to even register with me

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I just don’t see how/why any major company would put pen to paper for him even 2 years in advance. He is really...regular degular from everything ive seen. I mean, this is the first mention of him ever here right?
I saw that WOL clip on my feed and said "Who"?

Daps
Reppin
LDN
Good for him :manny:

Hope AEW doesn’t try too much too soon or he gets inside his own head with the pressure, hopefully they allow him to develop at his own pace and he isn’t disillusioned/physically broken/washed up by his mid 20’s

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Not sure about a kid taking bumps at that early age. Better hope his body isn't :flabbynsick: before he reaches his prime. We shall see.:yeshrug:
He should be careful. His favorite wrestler had 7 concussions, two slipped discs in his back, messed up shoulder, fractured heels, siatica, all by 23, and had to give up the iwgp title just last year because of a bad neck. I’d be surprised if ospreay is doing this for many more years.

Last edited:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
You can legally wrestle at 16??
I think it depends on the state possibly? Or maybe whether or not the show will be broadcast or not.

I know he wasn't allowed to wrestle on that CZW Manhattan center show.

Ive seen like 2 matches of his. He's impressive especially for a 16 year old.

Last edited: