Aew live from my hometown where black talent is all over the card and challenging for the world championship

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It seems like they punted going against the World Series and I expect a very low number given that it was a no hitter. AEW needing the Elite is beyond all questions and debate. Tony should give them what they want.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Show was mid to me. Only match that stood out to me was the triple threat All-Atlantic one.

Jarrett :skip:, Colt :pachaha:

JAS vs BCC is played out.

Tired of seeing ROH all over the broadcast :camby:

Hobbs at the end :ehh:, but where is Starks :gucci:

I feel like Hobbs should’ve attacked Wardlow a month ago. When you have 4 PPV, they should all be destinations and have too much build. Imagine trying to piece together a video hype package for that match lol

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
It seems like they punted going against the World Series and I expect a very low number given that it was a no hitter. AEW needing the Elite is beyond all questions and debate. Tony should give them what they want.

Think Full Gear is when it's happening. Also, not talked about enough is getting House of Black back since the Trios division is floundering; obviously initial plans had to be bushed because of All Out, but they haven't found their footing since Death Triangle won.