AEW Finest Woman Tournament NFC Divisional Playoffs: Willow Nightingale vs Melissa Santos (CLOSED)

Who is the Finest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Willow isn’t fat at all in regular clothes she gets more attention than Melissa in the spots I’m at

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
But we know if Willow was white she wouldn’t have this many votes :mjpls:
bruhs being on-code is not something we bout to make a negative round here :stopitslime:
if Willow was white she'd probably be on season 3 of her Food Network show and getting really weird thirsty food-pun DMs from the very people in this thread who voted for Anna Jay :hubie:

Her face top-5 in wrestling right now, she southpaw biracial so she still gon act like a black woman because she was raised by one, and... Willow seem like she make cornbread in the muffins tin and use a bit of cake batter in the cornbread mix. I could do a lifetime of muffin cornbread with chili no questions :ohlawd:

Melissa Santos a Latina-for-Trump who is anti-vax despite sleeping with a man who probably has injected enough non-vaccination 'medication' into himself to glow in the dark. I believe being mexican and pro-trump technically counts as a form of traumatic brain injury, and is most definitely as off-code as latinas can get, so I can't in good conscience vote for her to move on.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Bet. Y'ALL BETTER GET Y'ALL ASSES IN THIS THREAD AND VOTE OR I'LL DISQUALIFY WILLOW, MELISSA, JAMIE AND MERCEDES AND HAND BRITT A ONE WAY TICKET TO THE SUPER BOWL. DON'T THINK I WON'T DO IT AND I WILL MAKE IT TO WHERE YOU CAN ONLY VOTE FOR BRITT.
ff1d8f45cb3d41b0e4e8cbb8083d8c433846d338e6feb05e1291e91dfa121db2_3.jpg

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Melissa managed to get far, but that doesn't work with Willow sister :mjpls:
Willow will advance to the NFC Championship going against Mercedes to prove who is the superior biracial in the Battle of Biracial Supremacy