AEW Finest Woman Tournament NFC Divisional Playoffs: Jamie Hayter vs Mercedes Mone (CLOSED)

Who is the Finest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
no make up and no wigs. And she's always been in shape. Y'all are tripping round here.

Posted for reference

Sasha.jpg

ntqfptjyf3751.jpg

023_WWENM_20200225SH_0677_copy--56a26a597549e986ca0eef86ba6386ea.jpg

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Power Rankings brought to you by Sports Based Presentation(c)

Sasha Banks in WWE > Sasha Banks in NXT > Jamie in Japan > Mercedes Varnado as a civilian > Jamie in AEW pre-injury > Mercedes Mone in Japan > Mercedes Mone in AEW > ...implausibly, Saraya(?) = slamming your whole hand in a car door and having it latch > Jamie in AEW post-injury

it's Mercedes basically by default :hubie:

If she'd redebuted a week earlier, I refuse to believe withered Jamie woulda beaten Rebel. This current version got me begging for a patch rollback or a Classic Mode server to revisit. I want to go back to living in the world where we thought Jamie was away eating and getting into prime miniStatlander all-thighs-no-brakes form.

but nope.
came back looking smaller than Blair Davenport :francis:
girl a brisk 125lbs at best, lookin like she work at American Eagle :francis:

go back on leave, Jamie. Every day for 3 months, I need you on a strict regiment of Pro-Activ and Pulled Pork Sammiches.
Spin the block again at World's End.

Can't throw Britt into a light fixture if you lighter than she is. Eat for vengeance.

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Power Rankings brought to you by Sports Based Presentation(c)

Sasha Banks in WWE > Sasha Banks in NXT > Jamie in Japan > Mercedes Varnado as a civilian > Jamie in AEW pre-injury > Mercedes Mone in Japan > Mercedes Mone in AEW > ...implausibly, Saraya(?) = slamming your whole hand in a car door and having it latch > Jamie in AEW post-injury

it's Mercedes basically by default :hubie:

If she'd redebuted a week earlier, I refuse to believe withered Jamie woulda beaten Rebel. This current version got me begging for a patch rollback or a Classic Mode server to revisit. I want to go back to living in the world where we thought Jamie was away eating and getting into prime miniStatlander all-thighs-no-brakes form.

but nope.
came back looking smaller than Blair Davenport :francis:
girl a brisk 125lbs at best, lookin like she work at American Eagle :francis:

go back on leave, Jamie. Every day for 3 months, I need you on a strict regiment of Pro-Activ and Pulled Pork Sammiches.
Spin the block again at World's End.

Can't throw Britt into a light fixture if you lighter than she is. Eat for vengeance.

agree with all this except Mercedes as a civilian is actually finer than Sasha and Mone cause she look better with her natural hair over all the extra shyt she be doing :pachaha:

:hubie:

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
@AStrangeName see? I didnt even need to say it here :lolbron:
You was ready to say something, too :pachaha:
Brehs, y'all gotta understand that them straps they be having under their cheeks is to fluff it up, without it you see what they really working with. I ain't complaining, tho. Just want y'all to understand.

ClutchVon

Pro
Daps
Kind of hard cause Mercedes doesn’t date nikkas & Hayter lost too much weight(which is good for her obviously)

Idk tbh