AEW Finest Woman Tournament AFC Wildcard Playoffs: Skye Blue vs Queen Aminata (CLOSED)

Who is the Finest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Maaaaaan you already know these ain't nothing but chaos and you are usually the niigga supplying the gasoline. :ufdup:

MFs been voting wrong for weeks, it's time to get it back in blood.:mjgrin:

breh now ain’t the time to be on that can’t beat em join em shyt :damn:

ima just exit this thread permanently now cause i already know how this gon end :snoop:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
nah fukk that i’m tagging the OGs early on this one :birdman:

@Wacky D @Art Barr @ORDER_66 @Toe Jay Simpson @White City Black @SmarkMero @Beautiful Bobby Eatin @Long Live The Kane @cartierhoe @areohbee824 @Redguard @br82186

Aminata counting on y’all brehs :mjgrin:

aMFpNa9.jpg

Aminata not checking f'oh tha brothers tho.
From her early pr.

Art Barr

• Wow
Reactions: 2CT

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I saw that dirtbags assemble go up in the sky and had to do my part breh

She looks like kalani Roger's in this pic.

Her looks is usually weak as hell.
This is her best photo in clothes BTW.
Best photo to show her face card fake deso.

Art Barr

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
lmao you not letting that go

cause these dudes be moving the goalposts with their voting reasons then contradict themselves when they try to justify it :pachaha:

if the chick they like has more ass then the other chick they say ass matters most but if the chick they like has less ass they say facial fineness matters most :mjlol:

all these tourneys showed me is cats around here are hella subjective and will say anything to justify why they voting the chick they love

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
All this talk about Aminata ass and not one pic in this bih…

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
cause these dudes be moving the goalposts with their voting reasons then contradict themselves when they try to justify it :pachaha:

if the chick they like has more ass then the other chick they say ass matters most but if the chick they like has less ass they say facial fineness matters most :mjlol:

all these tourneys showed me is cats around here are hella subjective and will say anything to justify why they voting the chick they love
That's all it boils down to and it wouldn't be a problem if MFs could just be honest with it.

Instead they go in the thread complaining (every damn time :mjlol:) and outraged that you chose something they don't see. Nevermind that's exactly what they were pointing to a day ago but now it's some Redd "Oh that was different." type of time.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Legit shocked this is close. :what:

Sky blue is no doubt regardless of race. Appears to be a much cooler personality to chill with than aminata.

Aminata On that goofie offbrand fake erykah sabu mode.
Not knowing the fake neo soul chick she trying to rep. Was exposed in spook who sat by the door as a deviant back in the seventies tho.

So nobody with knowledge of self is fooled.

Art Barr

Last edited: