AEW Finest Woman Tournament AFC Qualifier: Toni Storm vs Mariah May (CLOSED)

Who is the Finest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
I don’t get the May hype. Average in the ring and even though she’s pretty, she’s not :noah: status. Look at her chin and nose in the main pic used in OP.

Toni looks :ahh: if she’s slim or thick. This shoulda been an easy win for her.

who you think finer between Toni and Mina? :lupe:

Trips

Superstar
Daps
who you think finer between Toni and Mina? :lupe:
Dont give this man ideas! We going to get to that match quicker than we should.

stop-stop-it.gif

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Got damn how we get 1 seed on 1 seed violence this early?

Like i'm not sure how many women you want to use, but if there are at least 16 women in this and 4 groups of 4. Why would we these two face this early

:francis:

that said gotta go with Toni when she's peak thiccness

:shaq::takedat::takedat:

Mariah ain’t no one seed :mjlol:

she’d get washed by a chick like Red Velvet who’s getting washed by Aminata as we speak :pachaha:

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Mariah ain’t no one seed :mjlol:

she’d get washed by a chick like Red Velvet who’s getting washed by Aminata as we speak :pachaha:
Fair - but she aint a 16 or 32 and i wouldn't say she's an 8 either. So she shouldn't be facing Toni in the first damn round.

If this was a second round match no harm no foul. I think she's clearly middle seed.

If we are only going to have like 16 women then okay then you are saying it's like 1 vs 8 here and then I guess it's okay.

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Fair - but she aint a 16 or 32 and i wouldn't say she's an 8 either. So she shouldn't be facing Toni in the first damn round.

If this was a second round match no harm no foul. I think she's clearly middle seed.

If we are only going to have like 16 women then okay then you are saying it's like 1 vs 8 here and then I guess it's okay.

i feel that but you can only do so much seeding with this anyway since it’s based on preference instead of actual stats

@CBoz seeded the NXT tourney and the finals was still a blowout :mjlol: part of that was because Jaida was so dominant but still

Trips

Superstar
Daps
i feel that but you can only do so much seeding with this anyway since it’s based on preference instead of actual stats

@CBoz seeded the NXT tourney and the finals was still a blowout :mjlol: part of that was because Jaida was so dominant but still
yeah but that was the finals. Bringing your Dom Torretto logic into this.

:martin:

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Mariah is fine to me, but those spoiled pics of Toni alone are better than any photo of Mariah I've ever seen.

I hate to knock Mariah out so early because she's one of my favorites right now, but I have to. :sadcam: