AEW Finest Woman Tournament AFC Qualifier: Julia Hart vs Skye Blue (CLOSED)

Who is the Finest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
She ain't going far. Maybe even a first round exit. I remember when she made the finals in one of these but TSC has changed a bit since then....

don't throw in the towel already gang :damn:

i got a sneak peak of the matches she ain’t taking no early exit :youngsabo: the biggest challenge in her section of the bracket is Jamie Hayter

and if these cats advance a british PAWG over Sasha Banks :wow: receipts bout to be pulled left and right in this mofo

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
why the fukk is the AFC filled with PAWGs? Anna Jay and Toni Storm and Skye. Why not spread the ass out? :wtf:

I know you didn’t do the tourney, I’m just saying.
how you gon complain about PAWGs battling when you just said this in the Mina/Gia finals :jbhmm:

This ain’t the “whose ass is phatter?” Tournament either. :mjlol:

is it oochie wally wally or is it one mic:jbhmm:
is it phatter ass mostly or facially fine:jbhmm:

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
Evolution is a mystery 🤷‍♂️

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
how you gon complain about PAWGs battling when you just said this in the Mina/Gia finals :jbhmm:

is it oochie wally wally or is it one mic:jbhmm:
is it phatter ass mostly or facially fine:jbhmm:
Anna Jay, Skye Blue and Toni Storm actually have better looking faces than the girl who made it to the finals in the last tourney. Stop. :comeon:

Why do you always want to start shyt? It’s not that serious. :why:

• Haha
Reactions: 2CT

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Somehow, this is @2CT's fukkin' fault for these damn matchups.

Anyway, Skye Blue. Decisively.

Julia was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

• Wow
Reactions: 2CT

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Anna Jay, Skye Blue and Toni Storm actually have better looking faces than the girl who made it to the finals in the last tourney. Stop. :comeon:

Why do you always want to start shyt? It’s not that serious. :why:

i know it ain’t serious i’m just pointing out how you contradict yaself with your own statements when you start complaining :heh:

can’t be mad the PAWGs facing off early when you yourself said phat asses ain’t the point of the tourneys like 4 days ago :mjlol:

Somehow, this is @2CT's fukkin' fault for these damn matchups.

FlPxwk.gif

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
i know it ain’t serious i’m just pointing out how you contradict yaself with your own statements when you start complaining :heh:

can’t be mad the PAWGs facing off early when you yourself said phat asses ain’t the point of the tourneys like 4 days ago :mjlol:

FlPxwk.gif
All I’m saying is spread out the PAWGs to the other side. I’m not complaining about who’s voting for ass t*ts or face in this matchup .:dahell:

And don’t forget PAWG also stands for Pretty Ass White Girl, too. :ufdup:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
All I’m saying is spread out the PAWGs to the other side. I’m not complaining about who’s voting for ass t*ts or face in this matchup .:dahell:

And don’t forget PAWG also stands for Pretty Ass White Girl, too. :ufdup:

might as well let the PAWGs face off early so the supreme PAWG makes it to the semis especially since as you said….phat ass ain’t the point :youngsabo:

i didn’t make these matches but shyt made sense to me :manny: you forgetting AEW is stacked with fine white girls and chicks with phat asses

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
might as well let the PAWGs face off early so the supreme PAWG makes it to the semis especially since as you said….phat ass ain’t the point :youngsabo:

i didn’t make these matches but shyt made sense to me :manny: you forgetting AEW is stacked with fine white girls and chicks with phat asses
We all know people are gonna vote for preference. Stop bringing up what I think just for the sake of arguing. :francis: